X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    Cardiff City sign striker Fraizer Campbell from Sunderland
    For around 650k weren't it?

Could turn out to be a good signing for them. Think he needed a fresh start to get his career back on track. Pace to burn and will/should score a fair few goals in this league now.

With Sunderland selling him & releasing Saha, it looks like they're clearing the decks for Graham. I still can't understand why Swansea would sell, unless they've got someone lined up because if they haven't and Michu gets injured or hits a bad run of form, they're screwed.

That said I'm not sure if a partnership of Fletcher and Graham would work. Fletcher is a different class though.

Comment

• Anyone watching the African cup?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Anyone watching the African cup?

rofllllllllllllll hahahaha

Comment

• Did he get that celebration from this vid.

Comment

• I really rate Delph. I know you'll all probably think i'm crazy but he was absolute top class at Leeds. Scoring left foot, right foot screamers for fun. Had a bad game today and i know Villa fans don't particularly rate him but i still think he'll be a top player in a few years time.

Maybe a drop down to Championship might do him some good and he can build back up to the Prem from there.

Oh and that tackle at the end was a fcking great tackle. Won the ball completely but tackling is slowly being pushed out of the game.

Comment

• Swansea vs Bradford final!

Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Swansea vs Bradford final!

Jesus.
                Come on you Bantams!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  I really rate Delph. I know you'll all probably think i'm crazy but he was absolute top class at Leeds. Scoring left foot, right foot screamers for fun. Had a bad game today and i know Villa fans don't particularly rate him but i still think he'll be a top player in a few years time.

Maybe a drop down to Championship might do him some good and he can build back up to the Prem from there.

Oh and that tackle at the end was a fcking great tackle. Won the ball completely but tackling is slowly being pushed out of the game.
                  My mate at uni was a villa fan

And he didnt stop talking about delph to me

So ive tried watching him close...but I personally cant see anything amazing...maybe he just needs to play at a lesser team in championship as u said....playing against better players and a harder standard doesnt necessarily help u improve

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Swansea vs Bradford final!

Jesus.
                    Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Come on you Bantams!
                    swansea will win it.

hoping Ba goes on the rape tonight.

This competition really is sinking to new lows. Last year was bad enough with Cardiff in the final and Liverpool actually win it. It must be **** if liverpool won it. Now a league 2 team and Swansea in the final

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X