Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle shouldn't have sold Routledge he has been excellent at Swansea. Showing real confidence which is something he had always lacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
      I would have picked Robin van Persie ahead of Falcao.
      Falcao has been a level above him in every single department of the game so why?

Comment

• Ba is on. Chelsea will win now.

Comment

• LOL. Pretty unlucky that.

But that's the season done. Ivanovich absolutely cost us that game. He has built up plenty of credit though.

I am not going to start on Torres he is a nonsense. Why has he not got injured? He's so shit he can't even tear a hamstring. Got booed today - poor ****er. He should just write an open letter to Chelsea fans apologise for being gash and hardly trying and fuck off. There is no way he can with clear conscience take home 175 g's a week - he needs to be giving that to charity or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            LOL. Pretty unlucky that.

But that's the season done. Ivanovich absolutely cost us that game. He has built up plenty of credit though.

I am not going to start on Torres he is a nonsense. Why has he not got injured? He's so shit he can't even tear a hamstring. Got booed today - poor ****er. He should just write an open letter to Chelsea fans apologise for being gash and hardly trying and fuck off. There is no way he can with clear conscience take home 175 g's a week - he needs to be giving that to charity or something.
            Was Ba's goal rightly called off-side?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
              Was Ba's goal rightly called off-side?
              No daylight. But you can see why the linesman flagged.

He was good in the 8 minutes or so The Fat One gave him. Had two headers, a penalty shout and a disallowed goal.

It is easy playing up front for Chelsea. Ba will love it - proper player.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Falcao has been a level above him in every single department of the game so why?
                I'd still choose RVP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  People not having Messi in the top 3 is utterly absurd.
                  Lol oh is that the point you were making?

I thought u were trying to say they are biased against the premier league

Yeah 100% its ridiculous not to have messi in top 3....and I would say the same for Ronaldo

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      I just don't see how he can be in there when he doesn't even compete in the Champions League. In the grand scheme of things he has done nothing, nobody cares about the Europa league the level of the teams in there is poor. He's a beastly player don't get me wrong but he doesn't do anything that RVP doesn't do except in a worse league and worse European competition.
                      He scores a lot of goals but RVP scored more than him last season and currently they are on the same goal tally for this season. I also think RVP is the better all round player who can drop deeper and be more creative as well as score goals whereas Falcao is an out and out goalscorer.

Basically, he got chosen because he plays in La Liga.

Comment

Working...
                      X