This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Haha yeah it was ****e but it still counts!
    He defo can't pass I reckon

Don't ask me why I went to Wigan/Man U but seeing certain players up close you get more of a feel for their technical ability. Hernandez doesn't really have much technique it seems the ball bounces off him a lot (bit like Torres). But then again, I rate Johnny Evans highly now he is so much quicker across the ground that I expected, and strong. He's become a top centre half I reckon.

Chicharito is an enigma. I don't rate him that highly myself but he is worth his weight in goals. He does have great movement but I'd still rate Defoe's movement above his. He is just a magnet that is some god-given gift he has.

Went to Wigan a few times this season and I also think James McCarthy is a top player, can pass off both feet, tackle and has a decent strike. You can also see why Chelsea rated Franco Di Santo highly at one point because technically he is decent but if you watch him on tele he just looks average and rubbish.

The same thing with Drog really. Sometimes in the flesh he could be absolutely awful but then he'd score a great goal or destroy a defender.

Depends what player you like really. I would have loved Berbatov at Chelsea dude is awesome at football. Chicharito is a head**** but if Chelsea had a striker like that we wouldn't have lost to QPR at home, he would have buried that chance from two inches that Moses managed to fudge.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-03-2013, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Who the fawk r you?

Chelsea.dont need that lower division reject.. they need a bloody heart.. This is a team which used to have leaders like cech.. terry.. lampard.. essien and drogba down its spine.. now it just has..

Cech.. sideshow bob.. mikel and torres.. what warriors and leaders..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Okay genius, since you appear to be so discernible and critical of how **** other teams perform, who do YOU think should lead Chelsea then?

Comment

• In short Chelsea get Mourinho we win the league, simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
          Okay genius, since you appear to be so discernible and critical of how **** other teams perform, who do YOU think should lead Chelsea then?
          Grant Holt or Andy Carroll would easily win Chelsea the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Chicharito is an enigma. I don't rate him that highly myself but he is worth his weight in goals. He does have great movement but I'd still rate Defoe's movement above his. He is just a magnet that is some god-given gift he has.
            I dunno about that

Chicharito really does have some of the best movement ive seen in a long time, hands down

Defoe has great movement so comparing them isnt a bad thing I suppose...

But chich always in the right place at the right time...Coincidence? I dont think so lol

Comment

• BEDROOM BULLY made a solid point earlier.

Chicharito is a much better player than Balotelli and Dzeko. He's also on par with Tevez. Aguero is better than Chicharito but not by much.

Chicharito is the type of player that'll save you 12-15pts a season with his crucial goals.

Even with RvP and the white Pele ahead of him, the boy still gets his goals. He's the player that can change everything. You can say Chicharitos pass vs Wigan was **** but guess what? That's what he wanted to do and it led to a goal.

Funny how the 7m Chicharito is better than almost the entire Man City strike force.

Comment

• Cazorla and Wilshere >>> Silva and Toure

While Mancini is a complete bum, you have to start wondering just how overrated is the entire Man City squad.

Whatever happened to that scrub Jack Rodwell?

Comment

• This kid is going to be huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    Cazorla and Wilshere >>> Silva and Toure

While Mancini is a complete bum, you have to start wondering just how overrated is the entire Man City squad.

Whatever happened to that scrub Jack Rodwell?
                    Mancini doesn't have a clue seriously.. now he is fighting with Balloteli and its on video.. and these CLOWNS are trying to say he is better then Chica?? even the Indian United fan on here is... place went downhill without Diggler that's for sure.

Jack Rodwell.. typical English bum.. I don't understand why Mancini continues to surrond himself with big black men

And Iker is absolutely right.. in his first season Chicharito saved atleast 10 points.. the guy is an underated genius... the Mexican version of Michael Owen but a bit better and less injury prone

Comment

• Mancini and Balotelli fighting

Mancini and City are cracking up, feeling the heat and pressure and were only in January.

Seriously though mancini and mario are like bickering wives.

Comment

Working...
                      X