Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @PeteGravesSky #cfc will have discovered what many knew already. The 7.5m buyout clause is merely the tip of the iceBArg. #nufc

@CaulkinTheTimes: Ba isn't bargain he appears: £7.5m fee + agent fees + 80k weekly + 4yr deal (what he has asked from #Nufc) & unlikely to pass medica

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
      @PeteGravesSky #cfc will have discovered what many knew already. The 7.5m buyout clause is merely the tip of the iceBArg. #nufc

@CaulkinTheTimes: Ba isn't bargain he appears: £7.5m fee + agent fees + 80k weekly + 4yr deal (what he has asked from #Nufc) & unlikely to pass medica
      That sounds like a bargain for Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
        @PeteGravesSky #cfc will have discovered what many knew already. The 7.5m buyout clause is merely the tip of the iceBArg. #nufc

Nothing is cheap it seems.

Besides Ba probably wouldn't pass a medical anywhere but Chelsea because we have already signed a lame duck in Torres and have form for it hence why we have probably been offered him.

I'm sure the insurance is sky high on Ba, too.

Not a bad player but Chelsea might as well bring back Romelu Lukaku who I suspect is rubbish but at least he is big, strong and quick.

From Newcastle's perspective they might stand to gain if they can get Remy in and sell Ba to PSG (if they'd take him) but all these deals are dependent on the other, it wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea hijacked that Remy deal.

Comment

• Ba is definitely worth it, way better at leading the line than Torres. He's been fine so far so i wouldn't worry about the medical problems. Stoke turned him down because apparently his knee is a ''ticking time bomb'' or something like that but since that snub he's been one of the most prolific players in the league for Newcastle with barely any injuries.

At £7.5 million it's an absolute bargain, wages aren't a problem either because Chelsea have a never ending supply of money. The only problem is just whether they're serious about getting Falcao in the summer or not because if they are then i'd give Ba a miss.

But if i were Demba i wouldn't waste my time going to Chelsea unless he gets a guarantee in his contract that he starts a certain amount of games over Torres.

Comment

• They could also potentially be in for David Villa as he isnt in the first time all the time

Comment

• I think Chelsea will be gazumped in the summer for Falcao. Balotelli will leave City and they will offer more money I would imagine.

Torres was the last daft signing really. Chelsea spent a lot of time brokering deals for Gary Cahill and Victor Moses so they're not a muggy as they have been. It would be interesting to know how much Hazard is on because Mata is on 60K a week.

Of course, Torrid is on 175g's so he makes any cost saving excercise moot. Imagine being Mata and knowing that's what Torres is on? I honestly don't understand how they can be friends.

Mata must insist that Torres pays all his bills and always pays for his lunch and gives up his wife on request.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                They could also potentially be in for David Villa as he isnt in the first time all the time
                Never happening.

If anything if we make a signing true to form another random Brazilian who nobody has ever heard of is on the horizon.

Or Walcott.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Never happening.

If anything if we make a signing true to form another random Brazilian who nobody has ever heard of is on the horizon.

Or Walcott.
                  Why would David Villa never happen?

Comment

• Ajax fans, this is mental!! looks sick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      Ba is definitely worth it, way better at leading the line than Torres. He's been fine so far so i wouldn't worry about the medical problems. Stoke turned him down because apparently his knee is a ''ticking time bomb'' or something like that but since that snub he's been one of the most prolific players in the league for Newcastle with barely any injuries.

At £7.5 million it's an absolute bargain, wages aren't a problem either because Chelsea have a never ending supply of money. The only problem is just whether they're serious about getting Falcao in the summer or not because if they are then i'd give Ba a miss.

But if i were Demba i wouldn't waste my time going to Chelsea unless he gets a guarantee in his contract that he starts a certain amount of games over Torres.
                      Not really from January to the end of season he barely scored.. he came back into form this season. Decent player not United, City or Chelsea quality.. if those clubs are interested in CL/PL i mean.

Even a half broken humiliated weekly Torres is better then Ba and most of the league..

Comment

Working...
                      X