X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    You ****ing whut???
    Disgraceful second goal cisse was 2 yards offside! Coloccini should take up basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Man U deserve credit.

I was so certain City would win the league.

Looking like a United procession. Glad Chelsea are competent again, though.
      If Chelsea win their game in hand only be a point behind city. Mata is having an outstanding season, everything for Chelsea comes through him. IMO he's one of the top 3 players this season.

Comment

• Question for Piggy and Fenomeno. What's different for city this year compared to last? Hunger? Or was it Mancini tinkering with the formation too much? I only really watch city games when there on sky so I'm not too sure. But I was shocked at today's result.

Comment

• Amazing Chicharito, absolutely extraordinary.

Did u guys hear what Taarabt said a few days ago about using Milan as a stepping stone to Real Madrid or Barca? I respect that.

How long till the Welsh come in saying Bale is an ATG for scoring 3 on bum ass Aston Villa?

Bale is such a scrub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Question for Piggy and Fenomeno. What's different for city this year compared to last? Hunger? Or was it Mancini tinkering with the formation too much? I only really watch city games when there on sky so I'm not too sure. But I was shocked at today's result.
            Mancini is a wack ass manager.....

Comment

Question for Piggy and Fenomeno. What's different for city this year compared to last? Hunger? Or was it Mancini tinkering with the formation too much? I only really watch city games when there on sky so I'm not too sure. But I was shocked at today's result.
              Always harder to defend a title. Teams raise their games even more against the Champions..

Also the desire can not be the same to win something again which you have already won.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Always harder to defend a title. Teams raise their games even more against the Champions..

Also the desire can not be the same to win something again which you have already won.
                That's stupid.

Comment

• On a serious note

Who actually agreed with the 2nd goal newcastle got?

I cannot understand in anyway how it was given

Everyone I know on facebook agreed it shouldnt have stood...and all my friends agreed....yet all the pundits and commentators all said it was a great decision

How?

How is cisse not interfering with play there?

Whether the ball stayed on the field..went off for a corner...or was an own goal..it should have been an offside and a free kick

Comment

A result like that can happen to anyone. I think City suffer from a lack of width, so we're dominating possession and shots on target but not scoring because teams are able to simply pack the midfield and shut everything down.

City were hammering teams early last season. Now they're squeaking results like they were in the second half of last season. There's time to turn it around.

Ultimately though City are six points worse off this season than they were last. They have one more loss and a few more draws. Draws are the price you pay for not beating teams by a significant margin.

Comment

• Lol typical piggy and fenemeno talking about man united to try and hide the fact that city were dire again and got humiliated and raped by a reject. Joe hart is the most overated keeper in the world

Dont worry lads next year chicharito.. rvp and the lads will show you how to give madrid a good fisting

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X