This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Nasri took a lot of stick for not jumping in the way of RVP's free kick a couple of weeks ago, but let's be honest, who would have? The lad could've been killed if he'd put his head in the way of that missile.

#showheadingtheredcard
    Nasri took a lot of stick because he is a horrible little ****..

Besides it was totally different..

He didn't get the ball blasted into the top of his head potentially squashing his skull into his neck.. and ruining his football career just as it got started

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Nasri took a lot of stick because he is a horrible little ****..

Besides it was totally different..

He didn't get the ball blasted into the top of his head potentially squashing his skull into his neck.. and ruining his football career just as it got started
      He's been a professional for about 12 years now!

Ended his career. Good grief, get a grip.

Comment

• Alex Ferguson with his medical knowledge!

And that incident is probably not in the top 400 incidents of the last 10 years. I wonder what he would have said when Chelsea beat Reading a few years back.

Reading faced no sanctions for this and both Keepers' actually weren't far from being killed. Different strokes though, Chelsea are fair game.

I actually like Ferguson but he is basically a subtle cheat and brings the game into disrepute routinely. In one fell swoop he has: vilified a footballer, written off a referee and ensured favorable decisions if they get him again and now potentially from his peers, and deflected all attention from a disappointing result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Alex Ferguson with his medical knowledge!

And that incident is probably not in the top 400 incidents of the last 10 years. I wonder what he would have said when Chelsea beat Reading a few years back.

Reading faced no sanctions for this and both Keepers' actually weren't far from being killed. Different strokes though, Chelsea are fair game.

I actually like Ferguson but he is basically a subtle cheat and brings the game into disrepute routinely. In one fell swoop he has: vilified a footballer, written off a referee and ensured favorable decisions if they get him again and now potentially from his peers, and deflected all attention from a disappointing result.
          Yeah I mean all managers to a degree lack sportsmanship but Ferguson is the worst sort of example. In fairness he's asked a question and he answers it, but he really does it in the most atrocious manner. Very seldom does he criticise his team for playing like arse.

Comment

• I wonder who is going to be City's first panic buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post

I wonder who is going to be City's first panic buy.
              The referee? Seems to work for United.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                The referee? Seems to work for United.
                Lol the ref cost us against Swansea and almost cost us again today. But yeah 7 points it is! Amazing game

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Lol the ref cost us against Swansea and almost cost us again today. But yeah 7 points it is! Amazing game
                  That's why the manager had a screaming fit at the officials after half time?

Comment

• Man U deserve credit.

I was so certain City would win the league.

Looking like a United procession. Glad Chelsea are competent again, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      You ****ing whut???

Comment

Working...
                      X