X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

In a word yes

Legend but I prefer the Kaiser,
    Even in a highlights vid about 95% of his goals are scored from within a 10 yard range.

He's a 70's Gary Lineker.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Even in a highlights vid about 95% of his goals are scored from within a 10 yard range.

He's a 70's Gary Lineker.
      70s Gary Lineker?

I guess Lineker did decide to turn up to the World Cup games unlike some players.

A 'fox in box' is a prized possession. Muller made it look easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        70s Gary Lineker?

I guess Lineker did decide to turn up to the World Cup games unlike some players.

A 'fox in box' is a prized possession. Muller made it look easy.
        The point I'm making is that Messi isn't just a fox in the box. His all round contribution to a game is what makes scoring 86 (and counting) in a year a more impressive achievement than when Muller did it.

Also the fact that 90% of his goals couldn't have been put away by my gran.

Comment

The point I'm making is that Messi isn't just a fox in the box. His all round contribution to a game is what makes scoring 86 (and counting) in a year a more impressive achievement than when Muller did it.

Pretty much.

I don't even understand why this even a discussion.

Comment

It is an art. Making it look easy.

Comment

• I don't understand why people are so pissy all the time.

"Messi breaks record for goals scored in a single year!"

"That's garbage, he took a whole bunch of penalties, he played six more games than the previous record holder, he didn't achieve anything. Messi is a bum. Bum clubs."

Get a grip on yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I don't understand why people are so pissy all the time.

"Messi breaks record for goals scored in a single year!"

"That's garbage, he took a whole bunch of penalties, he played six more games than the previous record holder, he didn't achieve anything. Messi is a bum. Bum clubs."

Get a grip on yourselves.
                Messi clearly isn't a bum

Greatest player of this generation. When you are that good you are always going to get unnecessary hatred from some people.

I will stick to what I and others say that he needs to do something in the blue and white stripes. He is only 25 and the next world cup is in neighbouring Brazil so the scene is set.

Comment

• LOL at arsenal!

Comment

• are you guys part of any other football forums or can you guys recommend me to some football forums?

Comment

• O dear arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                      X