X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abramovic might aswel become chelsea fuKin manager

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      This is everything that is wrong with Arsenal and Wenger.

Someone needs to tell Abramovic that he should let his footballing staff buy the footballers. I'm not going to tell him that. You can if you want.
      His advisers are the ones doing it.

Peter Kenyon was the driving force at Chelsea in the early years. An odious, little **** but he was sensible. And he more or less quit over the fall out over Mourinho.

Ron Gourlay is an embarrassment and there is this chap called Michael Emenalo who is basically in control of transfer policy and just targets anyone who any scout anywhere said was good.

Chelsea's team isn't as bad as Benitez will make us look but it's obvious what we lack and it's not more fancy Brazilians.

Comment

• RIP Miguel Calero

One of the best GK I ever seen.

El Show.

8:38 is deep.
        Last edited by JRM; 12-04-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• 3 points

Comment

• Wasn't too arsed either way what the result was tonight. I quite like the Europa League but at least I don't have to take half days off work so I can go to a game that kicks off at about 2 in the afternoon.

Garcia makes Barry look like Yohan Blake. Might be the slowest footballer I've ever seen.

Dortmund will probably get to the semis at least as long as they avoid Barca.

Comment

• Anyone else feel sorry for Mario when he came on, constantly getting booed and the ref did not help in any way. I was hoping he'd score to silence the Germans just as he did in the euros.

Comment

• That was dire. They better be resting for the derby.

Comment

• Sad thing about Dortmund is that they have the makings to be a great team. However, all the players will eventually leave soon enough and the team will get broken up. Should stick together and go in the history books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Anyone else feel sorry for Mario when he came on, constantly getting booed and the ref did not help in any way. I was hoping he'd score to silence the Germans just as he did in the euros.
                    I thought he was ill treated. He appears to have been (unfairly) labelled a diver as well as being (fairly) labelled a moaner. He was fouled constantly and the referee wasn't interested.

Comment

• lets be honest city shamed the pl this year with these performances. I think its unheard of for an english club to not win a game.. let alone get over 3 points....

They can expect a hard group next season being in pot 3 again. Yes this was a tough group.. but taking only a point of a team.. like ajax.. disgraceful

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X