• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    Man Utd Arsenal.

Predictions?
    Pain.

Comment

• Last season's 8-2 defeat for Arsenal was the only time they have scored more than once away to United in the Premier League

• There have been nine penalties in Premier League games between these sides (seven for United and two for Arsenal) – all of them have come at Old Trafford and five have been missed

• Wayne Rooney has scored 10 goals against Arsenal in the Premier League, a haul that only Robbie Fowler can match

• If selected, Johan Djourou will be making his 100th top-flight appearance, just over eight years since his debut in 2004

• United have scored in their past 53 Premier League home games – an all-time record for the competition

Comment

• I see RVP and my boy Chicarito making them cry

Comment

• No RVP, I hear..

Comment

• I think United will bring the whip out.

4-1.

However, if Diaby plays and is fit he could make the game competitive. He can be a monster and United are fairly weak in the middle, pretty much all the way through the middle from midfield to defense in terms of speed and ability to make recovery challenges, I think Rio Ferdinand is awful these days.

Actually 3-3. I've convinced myself
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-03-2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Fantastic clearance Vermaelen.

Comment

• Very poor from Arsenal.

Santos is a woeful player.

Comment

• I expect Valencia to win us this game. He should be creating a lot more chances against santos

Comment

• A shot on target from Arsenal would be nice.

They paid the same amount for Santos that they got from us for Clichy.

Comment

• Is Santos the worst player in the premiership?

Comment

Working...
                      X