This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
    And we didnt lose the ball in that time, Usually as soon as you lose the ball after the time then the ref blows.
    I'm pretty sure the ball went out for a throw. Anyway I wanna see it be 5-5 and then penalties

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Great comeback by Arsenal but Money May is right, how Koscielny was not sent off after he scored for the foul on Roberts I will never know.
      Dirky is ducking that talk though. He's doing a Bradley

Comment

• Chamakh completes the comeback

Comment

• In real time I though pogrebnyak was offside but on replay he was level

Comment

• Holy **** 6-5!! What a game

Comment

• 7-5 chamakh. This game is unbelievable I can't remember last time I've seem something like this

Comment

• Arsenal are ***ing awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  A sub = 30 seconds not 1 min 10 ***in seconds.
                  There was another delay when they were taking a free kick. Plus the Reading fans were keeping the ball in the crowd. Glad a referee finally was brave enough to add on more time as most of them usually just blow when the allocated time is up.

He did the same thing at 6-5 at the end of extra time for the goal. Chamakh scored after the 33min mark and there was only supposed to be 2 mins of stoppage time.

In other words, suck my fat one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Arsenal are ***ing awesome.
                    I know you must be on a high dirk but you played against reading.

At 5-4 I was gonna quote your message when you said you'd comeback and win 5-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      There was another delay when they were taking a free kick. Plus the Reading fans were keeping the ball in the crowd. Glad a referee finally was brave enough to add on more time as most of them usually just blow when the allocated time is up.

He did the same thing at 6-5 at the end of extra time for the goal. Chamakh scored after the 33min mark and there was only supposed to be 2 mins of stoppage time.

In other words, suck my fat one.
                      Lol double standards dirky.

Comment

Working...
                      X