Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a finish by Falcao. The guy is an absolute beast. 13 goals in 9 games i think.

But in all honesty, I'd much rather have Jozy Altidore playing as a false 9 playmaker in my team.

Comment

• Has anybody seen this goal from the 'white Pele' George Boyd? What tekkers!

Comment

• That game needs to be reviewed by the F.A.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post

Has anybody seen this goal from the 'white Pele' George Boyd? What tekkers!
          surprised he is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            That game needs to be reviewed by the F.A.

That is all.
            What, so they can suspend Ramires and Mata for scoring against United?

Comment

• Did anyone see Evra get nailed with a coin after he tried to calm the Chelsea fans down? Amazing.

Comment

• Not sure why Clattenburg could be in trouble for racial abuse. He was just repeating what he thought the 2 Chelsea players had said to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Not sure why Clattenburg could be in trouble for racial abuse. He was just repeating what he thought the 2 Chelsea players had said to him.
                  Anybody know what was actually said?

Comment

• Chelsea fans showing their true colours:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-steward.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      Chelsea fans showing their true colours:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-steward.html
                      I know there is no excusing the fans but what about the behaviour of the Manchester United players?

I am sick of players antagonising fans by celebrating in front of the opposition fans.

It is probably the most infuriating thing a football fan can experience.

Go run over to your own fans or manager or something.

Should have received yellow cards for celebrating in this manner. If the United players hadn't celebrated like this then there would have been no trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X