This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    turning into Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd 'fans' already.
    At least they aren't racist like Cardiff fans

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-18075492

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      At least they aren't racist like Cardiff fans

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-18075492
      What did you do? Type in 'Cardiff City racists' in google hoping to find something?

pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        What did you do? Type in 'Cardiff City racists' in google hoping to find something?

pathetic
        No it was only in the news a few months ago. I read about how all Cardiff fans were racially abusing the new owners just because they changed the colour of their shirts.

Now that's pathetic.
        Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 10-27-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Wilshere is back ay, so I take it jack is off the crack?

Comment

• I see arsenal still getting all the decisions at the emirates. Arteta was yards offside how the linesman turned blind I'll never know.

Also the M'bia red card made me laugh because he made no contact with Vermaelen and he went down like a ton of bricks. I remember all those years ago when vieria lashed out at Van Nistlerooy and Ruud jumped back to get out the way the arsenal fans were moaning it couldn't be a red card because he made no contact. Well what happened yday fellas? Arsenal receive a lot of gift decisions but everyone turns a blind eye

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              I see arsenal still getting all the decisions at the emirates. Arteta was yards offside how the linesman turned blind I'll never know.

Also the M'bia red card made me laugh because he made no contact with Vermaelen and he went down like a ton of bricks. I remember all those years ago when vieria lashed out at Van Nistlerooy and Ruud jumped back to get out the way the arsenal fans were moaning it couldn't be a red card because he made no contact. Well what happened yday fellas? Arsenal receive a lot of gift decisions but everyone turns a blind eye
              Everyone recieves decisions all the time, whether your bottom of the league or top

The difference is people have this thing against United because we have dominated for so long, they just use it as an excuse for us winning titles

And because they also watch every United game just as much as the United supporters...they see everything in a match

Comment

• Wilshere's quality immediately made a huge impact to our game play. Although, I find it hard to get to excited about a player we all know will be playing for Chelsea or one of the Manchester clubs within the next 2 or 3 seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  And because they also watch every United game just as much as the United supporters...
                  And in the same way too: On the telly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    I see arsenal still getting all the decisions at the emirates. Arteta was yards offside how the linesman turned blind I'll never know.
                    Getting all the decisions? Walcott was denied a clear penalty and we weren't given a single pen at home last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      And in the same way too: On the telly!
                      Says the Canadian city supporter.

Comment

Working...
                      X