Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arteta and Cazorla were excellent. Mikel won so many midfield battles and was the underlying lynchpin in our success. Ramsey's all day running and deft touches were brilliant. All in all a really really good team performance, positives everywhere.

Comment

• Arsenal's class was too much for us in the end. Still annoys me that Benayoun doesn't get a look in.

Usually i'd be pissed but i'd rather see Arsenal win the league over the other teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
        I feel like Ivanović gets overlooked by a lot of people, no one seems to talk about him but almost every time I see him play for Chelsea he's solid, and he sure can strike ball.
        he also crosses into the crowd.

lol, nah, seriously. ivan is a solid player. nothing special but he puts in a 7 every time.

Comment

• i pray that we don't buy another cm in january. kevin de bruyne is a diamond. out of all our young guys, i'm biggest on de bruyne. what a talent.

his range is sniper. ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Class goal from Diame.

I'm sure Addition will be gutted as Arsenal are losing.
            Originally posted by Addition View Post
            Arsenal's class was too much for us in the end. Still annoys me that Benayoun doesn't get a look in.

Usually i'd be pissed but i'd rather see Arsenal win the league over the other teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

i pray that we don't buy another cm in january. kevin de bruyne is a diamond. out of all our young guys, i'm biggest on de bruyne. what a talent.

Epic goal is a bit of an overstatement. That was meant for someone's head.

Comment

• Cazorla is the difference for Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

i pray that we don't buy another cm in january. kevin de bruyne is a diamond. out of all our young guys, i'm biggest on de bruyne. what a talent.

Very natural replacement for Frank.

He's changing his position though which is why it was sensible to see how he done.

He reminds me of Gerrard.

Oscar is awesome. One of the best players we've ever had.

Comment

• Surprise, surprise, the scum up to no good again:

The Football Association is investigating claims by Marvin Sordell that Bolton players were racially abused during their loss to Millwall.

Sordell, 21, said on Twitter that derogatory remarks were made to him and team-mates Lee Chung-Yong, Darren Pratley and Benik Afobe at The Den.

"Chungy, Pratts, Benik and I had all sorts of things said to us," the England under-21 international tweeted.

Comment

Working...
                      X