This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stannis View Post
    People seem to be forgetting what a thug Miyachi is? Next season this guy will be better than Hazard and Kagawa guy.
    Wenger will put the hopes of the entire season in his shoulders and he will crumble with the pressure and get an ankle injury.

Comment

• Watching people on sky talk about CR7's chances at taking the Portuguese all the way...........they're acting like he's the only Portuguese player.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Anyone reckon Gotze will start for Germany?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Wenger will put the hopes of the entire season in his shoulders and he will crumble with the pressure and get an ankle injury.
          He ain't no Welsh bum like Ramsey. We're talking real Japanese thuggery right now.

Comment

He ain't no Welsh bum like Ramsey. We're talking real Japanese thuggery right now.
            Wilshere is a bum. Had one okay season. Then did his ankle in probably wearing his mothers high heels. All he does now is play fifa and he knocked up some chav and made a bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
              Watching people on sky talk about CR7's chances at taking the Portuguese all the way...........they're acting like he's the only Portuguese player.
              Aye, Nani's gonna take em' all teh way.

Comment

He's an 18 year old in Wenger's Arsenal. He's doomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Anyone reckon Gotze will start for Germany?
                  I highly doubt. He will be a sub for Ozil around the 60th or 70th min...unless Low plays em both together....which I doubt.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Watching people on sky talk about CR7's chances at taking the Portuguese all the way...........they're acting like he's the only Portuguese player.
                    He is the only Portuguese player. AVB should take over Portugal. His system favors a player like Ronaldo, and Moutinho already knows how to run his midfield.

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                    Wilshere is a bum. Had one okay season. Then did his ankle in probably wearing his mothers high heels. All he does now is play fifa and he knocked up some chav and made a bastard
                    LULZ.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    He's an 18 year old in Wenger's Arsenal. He's doomed.
                    LOOOOOOOOOOL

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    I highly doubt. He will be a sub for Ozil around the 60th or 70th min...unless Low plays em both together....which I doubt.

But that's just my opinion.
                    He should come on for Muller instead. He plays on the right for dortmund, he should stay there.

mass replies ftw.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      Aye, Nani's gonna take em' all teh way.
                      Bruno Alves, Raul Mireles, Pepe, Ricardo Carvalhio, Duda, Danny,

Hell I bet Quaresma can **** up people in a old man's wheelchair.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X