This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    How do you think Podolski will be used at Arsenal?
    They will rest all of their hopes upon his shoulders then when he leaves to go to a more successful club he'll be described as a "reject" by their delusional fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      They will rest all of their hopes upon his shoulders then when he leaves to go to a more successful club he'll be described as a "reject" by their delusional fans.

lolololo. If they did that, Arsenal will be the new Leeds. Minus the financial failure. More so the playing results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Don't you ever call Pakistan and India the same thing ever again. Vcvc will be hella mad bro.
        It's the exact same thing, bro.

I'd light both your turbans on fire.

Comment

• Podolski will probably replace Gervinho in the starting line-up. It is as good a signing as we could have hoped for. I think we need another top attacker on the opposite right side, so that both can share the burden.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
              It's funny because it's true!

Comment

• Swansea manager Brendan Rodgers signs a three-year deal to succeed Kenny Dalglish as Liverpool manager.

Hopefully send those ****s (swansea) into free fall.

Good luck to Rodgers

Comment

• Premier League will be sick next season with all the new talent.

Comment

• Going back onto the English hooligan thing, most of the old lads I've seen on different forums and on facebook have always maintained that we had an active firm up until about the early 00's, and a big one at that. It was only when it got into the 00's that it properly calmed down and families were able to start following England away.

There are loads of 80's/90's pics on pages like this
                    http://www.facebook.com/Casual.Mind

Italia 90'

France 98'

Belgium, Euro 2000

Myself I'm too young to have witnessed any of it and I wouldn't go looking for it when I follow City anyway.

It was still definitely happening regularly in the 90's from what I've seen and heard, It'd probably go off again with our lot and the Ukranians at the Euros but apparently most of Englands 'top lads' have been banned from going. So yeah, for one I'm inclined to agree with Bedroom Bully.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X