X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    the old ones are the best
    The old ones are the oldest!

This joke has been repeated about City throughout my lifetime until now. So I thought I would reuse it!

I tell the same one about the Maple Leafs.

Comment

• This thread has been absolutely quite since the final. Dirk and numerous others haven’t posted here since the famous Chelsea win.
      That said, I actually feel bad for Bayern Munich. Losing at home when favourites, creating numerous chances and losing in the shootout when up. Heart breaking stuff,

Gomez isn’t a quality finisher or ruthless up forward. Robben is a big game flop beyond the imagination. Lahm is a great player and a quality captain. I gave him immense respect when he consoled Schweinsteiger after the miss. Schweinsteiger is a coward and he couldn’t watch Robben’s penalty and shouldn’t have taken that penalty he was a nervous wreck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        This thread has been absolutely quite since the final. Dirk and numerous others haven’t posted here since the famous Chelsea win.
        That said, I actually feel bad for Bayern Munich. Losing at home when favourites, creating numerous chances and losing in the shootout when up. Heart breaking stuff,

Gomez isn’t a quality finisher or ruthless up forward. Robben is a big game flop beyond the imagination. Lahm is a great player and a quality captain. I gave him immense respect when he consoled Schweinsteiger after the miss. Schweinsteiger is a coward and he couldn’t watch Robben’s penalty and shouldn’t have taken that penalty he was a nervous wreck.
        Probably won't be hearing much from Arsenal fans for a good while. Chelsea are #1 in London now.

One of my mate's who I was watching the game with is an Arsenal fan, and he's was crushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkz View Post
          2012 Coppa Italia Champions!

Hamsik said he would shave off his mohawk if Napoli won, let's see if he does it
          He did it...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...064932898.html

Comment

• Did Terry fly out to Italy to lift Napoli's trophy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkz View Post
              Looked better with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
                Did Terry fly out to Italy to lift Napoli's trophy?

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                Looked better with it.
                Aye, he'll probably grow it back out again.

Comment

This thread has been absolutely quite since the final. Dirk and numerous others haven’t posted here since the famous Chelsea win.

Yep it's a shame really.. I was rooting for Chelsea to pull it of.. The arsenal fans are just incredibly bitter it's been 7 long years since they won anything and they bottled there only chance of winning the cl

Comment

Yeah I thought that was terrible that he wouldn't watch Robben's pen.

Comment

• Drogba penalty from 6:30

Bayern fans reactions to the shooutout

Comment

Working...
                      X