X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      be honest you would love to be filling in a floyd mayweather and ashley cole sandwich
      You don’t know how big this win is for me. If I had to choose Cole winning the UCL or Mayweather destroying Pac, I’d choose the first one EASILY.

Comment

• Ashley Cole has just been stopped by German custom officers ; apparently he still "had" Robben in his pocket. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          You don’t know how big this win is for me. If I had to choose Cole winning the UCL or Mayweather destroying Pac, I’d choose the first one EASILY.

I don't get it, unless he was your relative or something, why would you constantly route for an individual in a team sport?

Comment

• One thing i want to know is why John Terry was wearing a Chelsea jersey under his tracksuit?

Was he planning to deliberately take plaudits for an achievement that he not only didn't contribute, but severely jeopardised.

Watching him run around in a Chelsea kit like he somehow played a part in them winning the game was embarrassing to watch.

Comment

Cole didn't win the Champions' League (never shortened to "UCL" you cheap yankee doodle fuckwit), his team did. Stop being a homer.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Cole didn't win the Champions' League (never shortened to "UCL" you cheap yankee doodle fuckwit), his team did. Stop being a homer.
                  Cole is the sole reason they are even there. His second leg performance against Napoli was stunning. He cleared the ball of the line twice in the knock out stages. Shut down Messi, Alves, Lahm and Robben, offered great outlet in the left side and scored an amazing penalty when his team needed him.
                  Cole has been the best Chelsea player regarding their champions’ league win. This was man of the match performance

Comment

Cole is the sole reason they are even there.
                    This is why you don't know anything about football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stannis View Post
                      One thing i want to know is why John Terry was wearing a Chelsea jersey under his tracksuit?

Was he planning to deliberately take plaudits for an achievement that he not only didn't contribute, but severely jeopardised.

Watching him run around in a Chelsea kit like he somehow played a part in them winning the game was embarrassing to watch.
                      Terry has been pivotal in Chelsea’s champion league success. Played numerous awesome games and was lion heart in defense, one stupid mistake isn’t enough for him to be barred from celebrations. He had the right to lift the cup and wear the colors.

Great centre back in English/EPL history

Comment

Working...
                      X