This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Robben has to be one of the worst offenders when it comes to big game chokers.
      Clean through in the World Cup final and couldn't finish, missed a penalty against Dortmund which helped them to the title this season and now missing a penalty against Chelsea to help them win the Champions League. Plus that's not mentioning the Champions League final against Inter that he lost as well in 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        Robben has to be one of the worst offenders when it comes to big game chokers.
        Clean through in the World Cup final and couldn't finish, missed a penalty against Dortmund which helped them to the title this season and now missing a penalty against Chelsea to help them win the Champions League. Plus that's not mentioning the Champions League final against Inter that he lost as well in 2010.
        It has been a bad couple of years for Robben. Choking all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          Robben has to be one of the worst offenders when it comes to big game chokers.
          I was saying the exact same thing to my brother last night. The man has been in countless finals, but ends up choking so bad in every single one.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              You know flawless claims uniteds recent cl wins were all luck and they got outplayed.. Well I hope he admits that Chelsea were lucky.. If Gomez was t **** they would have lost 4 or 5 -- 1

More proof that the pl is the best though
              Chelsea WAS extremely lucky to win tonight yet alone make the final. But sometimes you need luck and lady luck has finally been on our side. Still doesn’t take away from the fact United were lucky to win 2 UCL titles and hasn’t been the better team on the night since their first win.

Comment

• Its funny isn’t it. Ashley Cole’s two personal *****es in Ronaldo,Robben and Messi the so called three best player in the final choked in their penalty against in the semi final, while their daddy Cole scored the amazing penalty under immense pressure.

Comment

• Mark my words, Robben will NEVER be the same again. Ashley Cole tonight ended his football career. He will have a horrible showing in Euro and decline slowly and never be remembered,

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

Mark my words, Robben will NEVER be the same again. Ashley Cole tonight ended his football career. He will have a horrible showing in Euro and decline slowly and never be remembered,
                    be honest you would love to be filling in a floyd mayweather and ashley cole sandwich

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

Robben at the after match dinner
                      Happy ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X