Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woy said he picked The Ox because of how well he performed against Ambrosini and Pirlo in the Milan game

Pirlo plays for Juventus, Woy

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Richards isn’t quality enough to appear on the international stage. He is a pure EPL player and that is it, also isn’t good enough in the champions league as well. He does well in EPL since no winger is quicker or stronger than him, however when he comes against technical skillful wingers he will be get exposed. He doesn’t understand the tactical battle of a game and uses his brute force always without thinking about the situation, hence also being caught out of position. Good decision IMO, Johnson is vastly a superior player overall

Cannot wait to see Lescott being exposed, madly overrated he is.
      Absolute bile from you as usual. He terrorised the Bayern defense in both our games against them, should've had a clear cut penalty in the 1st 5 minutes at the Allianz.

Give me some examples of him being caught out of position at any point this season. 3 or 4 years ago maybe, not now.

I'm normally quite receptive to people having their own opinions on things, but you have to be an absolute buffoon to think that Glen Johnson is a better player than Micah Richards.

Comment

Richards isn’t quality enough to appear on the international stage. He is a pure EPL player and that is it, also isn’t good enough in the champions league as well. He does well in EPL since no winger is quicker or stronger than him, however when he comes against technical skillful wingers he will be get exposed. He doesn’t understand the tactical battle of a game and uses his brute force always without thinking about the situation, hence also being caught out of position. Good decision IMO, Johnson is vastly a superior player overall

Cannot wait to see Lescott being exposed, madly overrated he is.
        I was kinda with you until you said Johnson was a better player....

Comment

• Any of you English/Irish lads or your friends going to Euros?

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/sto...758043,00.html

If so stay safe, Continental Europeans firms after English fans since English use to have the baddest reputation back in the days

Comment

Any of you English/Irish lads or your friends going to Euros?

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/sto...758043,00.html

If so stay safe, Continental Europeans firms after English fans since English use to have the baddest reputation back in the days
            Let's be avin em

Comment

• Downing and Carroll? We really are ****ed!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Richards not even in the standby players list

He's better than Johnson and Jones put together.
                What is up with that? Capello didn't call Richards either.

He's actually good imo, I think he's much better than Johnson and Jones. Do they just not like him or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Absolute bile from you as usual. He terrorised the Bayern defense in both our games against them, should've had a clear cut penalty in the 1st 5 minutes at the Allianz.

Give me some examples of him being caught out of position at any point this season. 3 or 4 years ago maybe, not now.

I'm normally quite receptive to people having their own opinions on things, but you have to be an absolute buffoon to think that Glen Johnson is a better player than Micah Richards.

Clearly you are wrong top managers like mclaren, Capello and hodgson just refuse to use him.. Surely that must tell you something? I think you need to stop worshiping the bbc tbh.

Phil jones can play right left centre and also as a defensive midfielder.. He was the obvious choice

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    Clearly you are wrong top managers like mclaren, Capello and hodgson just refuse to use him.. Surely that must tell you something? I think you need to stop worshiping the bbc tbh.

Phil jones can play right left centre and also as a defensive midfielder.. He was the obvious choice
                    All those managers have picked Downing as well. Doesn't mean a lot.

Comment

• Nah, Richards is one of the most overrated defenders in the EPL right now. England need consistency, and whilst Richards may do well against the Wigans and Wolves of the World, he would get his shlt pushed in by France, Spain and Germany etc.

Glen Johnson is a much better option, the guy is mad fast.

But the decision to take Downing over somebody like Sturridge is a bit baffling?

Comment

Working...
                      X