Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww fack it united will be back stronger. Shall be interesting to see who united and city go out and buy.

I hear hazard is likely to go city?

Comment

• Joey Barton's response to being a ****wit (again):

"People are forgetting Tevez started the fracas by throwing a punch to the head.

"Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off."
      "The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take one of theirs with me. It never worked but god loves a trier."

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        I hear hazard is likely to go city?
        He was house hunting in some suburbs of Manchester. (don't live there, don't know the name). Plus he said he will definitely be wearing blue next season.

Van Persie: "Whatever happens, I'll always love this club."

Translation: Spanish giants come ringing. I'm answering the call.

Comment

• Props must go to Kieran Gibbs for a tackle in injury time that may well have saved our season

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              He was house hunting in some suburbs of Manchester. (don't live there, don't know the name). Plus he said he will definitely be wearing blue next season.

Van Persie: "Whatever happens, I'll always love this club."

Translation: Spanish giants come ringing. I'm answering the call.
              Van persie will prob decide once he sees some decent signings.

Comment

• Has to go down as one the greatest days in footballing history. Thank fuck im not a United fan because I know id be in pieces.

Congrats to City though, seeing Sir Alex looking around at the fans like a dementia patient made me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Van persie will prob decide once he sees some decent signings.
                  You think they will really spend? The top target is likely City bound. I can't imagine just signing Podolski and M'Vila enough for Persie to snub Galacticos and the Catalans.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    You think they will really spend? The top target is likely City bound. I can't imagine just signing Podolski and M'Vila enough for Persie to snub Galacticos and the Catalans.
                    Maybe you could be right I expect him to leave but he does love the club

Comment

• Just a thought should it have been kompany as player of the season instead of van persie?

Kompany has been immense

Comment

Working...
                      X