X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    what is with the Chelsea hate?
    Spending load of money and taking the easy way out to success, can and never will respect that. I acknowledge that if it wasn't for that Man Utd would absolutely monopolize the Premier League but still, I see a shitload of people wearing Chelsea compared to not seeing one Chelsea shirt pre Abramovich era it pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      Spending load of money and taking the easy way out to success, can and never will respect that. I acknowledge that if it wasn't for that Man Utd would absolutely monopolize the Premier League but still, I see a shitload of people wearing Chelsea compared to not seeing one Chelsea shirt pre Abramovich era it pisses me off.
      Arsene Wenger took Fergie's empire down within a year of arriving in England without spending money.

Wenger is hero, a martyr, a great man who sticks by his principles in a corrupt environment. Every neutral fan should support his cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Arsene Wenger took Fergie's empire down within a year of arriving in England without spending money.

Wenger is hero, a martyr, a great man who sticks by his principles in a corrupt environment. Every neutral fan should support his cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Their huns
          nah they cant be.

I ****in hate Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            nah they cant be.

I ****in hate Chelsea

Rangers, cheksea, linfeild, blues brothers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              Rangers, cheksea, linfeild, blues brothers
              Nah, there isnt boat fulls of Linfield fans going over to watch Chelsea every weekend instead of going to their own game.

**** me, now Rangers are bust, Linfield might be able to sell out a game against someone other than Glentoran and Cliftonville

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                Nah, there isnt boat fulls of Linfield fans going over to watch Chelsea every weekend instead of going to their own game.

**** me, now Rangers are bust, Linfield might be able to sell out a game against someone other than Glentoran and Cliftonville
                Mon the cliftonillie, good team no as good as donegal celtic

Comment

• Results going well for Arsenal so far...

Comment

• Yaya is such a beast it's ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                      Yaya is such a beast it's ridiculous.
                      say that again 2-0

Comment

Working...
                      X