This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    Yeah, Gomez is **** but he makes his tap ins and rebounds. I think he'll do good cause he has actually been scoring with the national team.

He has 2 good seasons with Stuttgart but when he would be called up to the national squad he would be miss everything and live up to his Mario Goal-miss nickname he had his 1st season with Bayern.

Last season and this current one he's been scoring for Bayern and Germany for fun.

I would put a bet on Benzema leading France to glory.
    Same, the French under Blanc are real darkhorses imo. Didn't they beat the germans in a friendly not so long ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
      Same, the French under Blanc are real darkhorses imo. Didn't they beat the germans in a friendly not so long ago?
      Yeah, friendlies are the be all and end all of football.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
        Didn't England beat Spain in a friendly not so long ago? Yeah, it don't mean shit.

Comment

• Has the goal against Barcelona finally woken beast Torres up?

Hat-trick.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            Has the goal against Barcelona finally woken beast Torres up?

Hat-trick.
            RIP to the Torres jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Really? Every time I've seen Spain play in the past few months the front 3 has been Iniesta-Llorente-Silva...
              Del Bosque will keep the pace up front IMO
              Can see Llorente forcing his way into the Starting 11 through the tournament, though.

Comment

• 6-0, I am loving this.. the game at Loftus Road was a disgrace, QPR and their fans can fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
                  Holland ain't no bum ass team like England. They got thugs like Van Persie, Schnjieder and Robben in the team.

Holland are going to go full ****** on all the teams and win the Euros. You heard it here first.
                  All it needed was a reference to gay rape and this would be a complete summary of your entire idiotic history on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    All it needed was a reference to gay rape and this would be a complete summary of your entire idiotic history on the internet.
                    I know more about football than you kid.

Comment

• So glad Torres seems to be back, at his best he's the best striker in the league

Compare

To
                      Last edited by RichCCFC; 04-29-2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X