Clear All

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    as Houllier once said "you keep the ball,we'll keep the result"

fair play to chelsea though,great night for them
    Are you happy for my boy fernando

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Are you happy for my boy fernando
      im not going to lie,i jumped of my sofa when he scored and i was supporting barca,lol

i bet he comes to score the winner in the F.A cup final

hope Munich win tonight,Chelsea have a better chance of beating them imo...

Comment

• Great goal by Hamsik! back to goal and he still put enough spin on it :jive:

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

Tell you what is funny. If Messi retired today at the age of 24 he would still have a greater career than Drogba and A.Cole combined

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
            Tell you what is funny. If Messi retired today at the age of 24 he would still have a greater career than Drogba and A.Cole combined
            LMAO......at you sig,was flicker joking or was he serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              LMAO......at you sig,was flicker joking or was he serious?
              serious he did repeat something along those lines again later.

Comment

serious he did repeat something along those lines again later.
                lol......ill remember to ignore his posts

Comment

Like C Ronaldo, Messi is just another name on the stacked Ashley Cole resume. Messi has never scored against Chelsea and never will as long as Ashley Cole reminds on the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    Like C Ronaldo, Messi is just another name on the stacked Ashley Cole resume. Messi has never scored against Chelsea and never will as long as Ashley Cole reminds on the pitch.
                    Cole is one of the best prem league players of all time and the most underrated because the British media hate him

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      Oh and I wont say this often but props to Ashley cole last night.. Every single time ronaldo or messi play against him they go missing. Also the fact that arsenal went from good to bum team once he departed surely can't be a coincidence?
                      We got to the Champions League final playing Flamini at left back. It was because that scummy bastard come back into the team that we lost the final to Barcelona.

Statistically. Arsenal lost their only Champions League game that season when Cashley was in the first team.

Flamini >>> Cole

Comment

Working...
                      X