X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 days til the world cup

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
      The Eduardo one was ****ing sickening and the guy should have got a long ban, i don't remeber the other one. But i honestly don't think anyone goes out to break someones leg unless they got mental issues, in most cases they will probably end up ****ing themselves up.

Your telling me that its not possible to have bad luck and get 3 players with broken legs over 6 years? say average season is what 58 games? so your telling me in what well over 300 games that's not possible?

Like i said before it comes down to pure luck, i have seen Davis absolutely plow through Evra and Ronaldo kicked by some **** from Boro after skillin him but the escaped with scratches. If you think Bolton/Stoke tackle any harder and go out to hurt because its Arsenal your bonkers.

Look at these man pure luck he didn't get serious injuries and broken legs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NlCO...eature=related (they got worse 30sec+ in)
      http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=twn7...eature=related (****ing Boro **** so is Andy Gray)

Ah whatever after seeing that i take it all back stuff needs to be done about these kinda things, no wonder ROnaldo ****ed off to LA liga. I still don't believe they pick on Arsenal specifically tho. There is about 4 or 5 fouls in the Ronaldo one were he could have been ****ed up bad

i honestly don't think anyone goes out to break someones leg unless they got mental issues

I agree but i just dont think Shawcross should get off scott free because he did not mean to do it, he was still guilt of neglect imo, when your guilty in real life you still have to answer to someone for that neglect.

Im not saying its impossible but that its quite obviously not a coincidence, particularly when you can see from watching them that they get away with being more physical against Arsenal than any other team.

They dont go out any harder against Arsenal they just get away with it more because its accepted by the refs, therefore the situation gets exasperated and ends in broken legs,ankles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        The Villa ref was ****, he gave Villa 2 yellows cards in the space of about 10 mins and there were 2 challenges from United players that warranted yellows inbetween that and he didn't show them. Also Vidic's challenge was a yellow at the very least, probably a red.

It's stuff like this from referees that gives our club a bad reputation. Any United fan will tell you that ref was **** and should have carded our players.

Also, about the Ramsey thing, you need to calm down, he'll be back within 6 months they say. Shawcross never meant it to be malicious everyone knows it, Arsenal just won't be happy till we are playing tag football. Fact is that their team is not physically strong enough for the Premier Leauge due to age and such and teams know this so they go and rough them up a bit, it's not unfair play at all it's just tactics and good strategy. What are they supposed to do? Not touch your players and try and play Barcelona style football?

It's a physical game and you're in the most competative physical league there is, sometimes these things happen and you gotta deal with it.
        See your a typical moron who dont care because its not happening to your team so you will co-sign it, seriously how many times does it need drumming into your sawdust of a head that no one is saying Shawcross meant! to do it? you still have to pay a price for being negligent, which he was going in like that and leaving his foot in.

Its nothing to do with Arsenal wanting non contact football its to do with us not getting the protection other teams get against these sides because we have a been labeled, if the ref gave us the same protection the others teams get against these sides we would not moan, if we get overpowered by Chelsea its because we lack physical players who cant stand up and be counted but Chelsea dont kick Arsenal up in air to overpower Arsenal.
        Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 03-02-2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Ramsey will still be using crutches in 6 months, nevermind playing football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            See your a typical moron who dont care because its not happening to your team so you will co-sign it, seriously how many times does it need drumming into your sawdust of a head that no one is saying Shawcross meant! to do it? you still have to pay a price for being negligent, which he was going in like that and leaving his foot in.

Its nothing to do with Arsenal wanting non contact football its to do with us not getting the protection other teams get against these sides because we have a been labeled, if the ref gave us the same protection the others teams get against these sides we would not moan, if we get overpowered by Chelsea its because we lack physical players who cant stand up and be counted but Chelsea dont kick Arsenal up in air to overpower Arsenal.
            It's called a 3 match ban which he has. You sound like the typical Arsene Wenger nuthugger, it works both ways. If it happened to me i would be saying the same thing, it was a 50/50 tackle and was just unlucky, get over it.

Comment

It's called a 3 match ban which he has. You sound like the typical Arsene Wenger nuthugger, it works both ways. If it happened to me i would be saying the same thing, it was a 50/50 tackle and was just unlucky, get over it.
              No i dont, i have logic to support my argument, i dont recite whats being said in media and support it because im a fan of a rival, twat!

I dont support what Wenger says either, most of the time he refuses to give credit to the opposition, which is ****ly, or he thinks everyone should open the flood gates and allow arsenal to play through them instead of setting up their team tactically/defensively, which is naive and down right stupid, dont make me out to be some nuthugger because you cant comment without biased on the situation.

It was not 50/50, it was 60/40 thats why Shawcross left his foot in and followed through, or did he not follow through and leave his foot in, in your opinion? your talking out your arse because you refuse to accept Arsenal have been hard done by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                100 days til the world cup
                war mexico!!!!!

Comment

• No one cares about Arsenal all they ever do is whinge because they aren't strong enough and other teams expose this.

Comment

No one cares about Arsenal all they ever do is whinge because they aren't strong enough and other teams expose this.
                    Point proven, no basis for your argument just a dislike for Arsenal.

Comment

• Not really my point still stands that he has been punished rightly for his tackle and you are just crying about it because your favourite player got injured.

Comment

Working...
                      X