This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Lmao Ramos, pepe, marcelo, higuain, di maaria would all be bums in the PL.

And Walcott is not one dimensional? All the hoe does is kick the ball miles in front of him and run as fast as he can
    Pepe & Ramos>>>any centre-back in the Premier League.

Maybe the exception of Kompany, I like him.

Marcelo would be the 2nd best leftback, behind A. Cole.

Higuain and Di Maria would be worshipped just like Mata and Aguero are. Di Maria would be the best winger in the league, and Higuain would be among the names of Aguero and RvP.

I can't believe I'm going over this with you.

Comment

• Hilarious, most of you don't watch much La Liga, do you?

Anyways, how would ManU do in the EPL? Something like 18 points in front of Arsenal and 25 points ahead of Chelsea?

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

Higuain and Di Maria would be worshipped just like Mata and Aguero are. Di Maria would be the best winger in the league, and Higuain would be among the names of Aguero and RvP.

Tell me again why Man Utd would finish 13th () in La Liga

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

Pepe? I can name at least 6CB in the prem that would jizz over him. Higuain and di maaria are to weak for the PL. Ramos could maybe survive but that would be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            You sound like the Arsenal fans now
            lol, I don't know how. The team hasn't changed other than Alex and Anelka leaving. Mata and Cahill coming in. Luiz and Ramires getting the opportunity to start.

Which means, if the attempt of an extreme makeover didn't happen, we'd be right back where we always were.

I didn't mind the attempt to move to a different style but you have to be blind if you didn't see that the style we tried to move to did not suit the players we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Tell me again why Man Utd would finish 13th () in La Liga
              Stylistically they just wouldn't match up. They're in their comfort zone in England. Slur Alex has far too much influence as evidenced by the last few weeks. His primitive tactics are suited to the English game but would get found out against superior technical teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by rochemback View Post
                Hilarious, most of you don't watch much La Liga, do you?

Anyways, how would ManU do in the EPL? Something like 18 points in front of Arsenal and 25 points ahead of Chelsea?
                some sense at last.

United lost to Bilbao and that made them crap because Bilbao are what 7th? Well barca just lost to Chelsea a team 25 points behind united does that make barca crap? Urghhhh no!

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  The PL used to be overrated but at least they backed it up in europe during that time period, now La Liga is obscenely overrated due to the success of 2 teams. Valencia always do **** all and the less we say about Villarreal this season the better.

0 points
                  Success of two teams???

Fuk this **** Madrid have done Noothing in Europe for a while now.. They were getting routinely embarrassed by bum French clubs and not even making it past the second round till Jose showed up..

If it wasnt for barca la liga would be a joke

Given how bad barca have been in the league this year I could see united winning it. Just because a depleted united lost to Bilbao means they can't compete in la liga?? Yeah right..

Chelsea and united both schooled Valencia in recent years.. Even chicharito scored

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Pepe? I can name at least 6CB in the prem that would jizz over him. Higuain and di maaria are to weak for the PL. Ramos could maybe survive but that would be it.
                    Di Maria is better than Mata(Real Madrid reject) and Silva. He would clown around on these EPL defenses

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Stylistically they just wouldn't match up. They're in their comfort zone in England. Slur Alex has far too much influence as evidenced by the last few weeks. His primitive tactics are suited to the English game but would get found out against superior technical teams.
                      So would you say arsenal are technically superior?

Comment

Working...
                      X