This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    I'd like to see Roger Johnson of Birmingham get a call up for England. His been one of the most consistent CB's in the country this season.
    I agree. Still waiting for Steven Taylor's call-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
      He plays in central defence you ******!
      thats what i meant fuckwit

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        Sadly, Birmingham City are not on Capello's radar, like a majority of clubs outside the 'top 4'.

I bet a Championship 11, could give the current England 11 a run for their money.
        Roger Johnson.
        Ryan Shawcross.
        Bobby Zamora.

All three are bang in form. All three won't even get a look in for England.

Comment

• Steven Harper should be Englands #1.

Comment

Roger Johnson.
            Ryan Shawcross.
            Bobby Zamora.

With respect if we were to fill the team with the most inform English players irrespective of their quality we would not get out of the group stage. Picking inform players is the correct procedure but only to an extent, i mean id rather take an out of form John Terry (which he is) rather than a Roger Johnson.

Maybe they should get a look in, in the squad though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              With respect if we were to fill the team with the most inform English players irrespective of their quality we would not get out of the group stage. Picking inform players is the correct procedure but only to an extent, i mean id rather take an out of form John Terry (which he is) rather than a Roger Johnson.

Maybe they should get a look in, in the squad though.
              I wasn't saying they should be in the squad to go down to South Africa but give em a chance in the friendlies coming up. It's pointless playing the big guns against the likes of Egypt.

Give these lads a chance and see if they're good enough to be in the squad and be back ups to the first team.

Comment

Bobby Zamora.
                Please the guy is pure garbage just no point in calling him up at all even if he is on a slight run of form.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                  Sadly, Birmingham City are not on Capello's radar, like a majority of clubs outside the 'top 4'.

I bet a Championship 11, could give the current England 11 a run for their money.
                  Rubbish England's current 11 is actually fairly good

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
                  Wayne Bridge playing alongside John Terry for England should be an interesting watch......i will be hoping for a fight......and if Wayne Rooney or Steven Gerrard get injured before the World Cup its all over for you poms
                  Steven Gerrard hasn't played well this season and has been injured alot, i don't think it would be that huge off a loss if he got injured as him and Lampard have had about 1 good game together out off 50. If we lose Rooney then yeah its pretty much game over Upfront is by far the biggest weakness for England

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                    Please the guy is pure garbage just no point in calling him up at all even if he is on a slight run of form.
                    Someone has to be Rooney's sidekick. He's better then Heskey, i don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Roger Johnson.
                      Ryan Shawcross.
                      Bobby Zamora.

Shawcross would be my favorite player if he was black. Real talk, dogg.

Comment

Working...
                      X