• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Gary Neville said and I quote "Definitely not a penalty."

Nothing more needs to be said.
    I havnt watched the replays but I saw it hit his arm

So because neville says what makes you happy....Nothing more needs to be said

But when he says something against you, your probably as quick to say he knows fk all

And Im all against handballs like that, But they have been given in the last few weeks...

If its towards a team lower than 6th place it doesnt matter

But if its United its a problem.... Same **** different day

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      I could see how that's creepy for a boy like you.

For men like myself, that's just natural and perfectly describes what my man Flick is trying to tell me.
      It was the gayest quote Ive heard in this entire thread and that's saying something considering how often you and Sir Tom Jones post...

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        So because neville says what makes you happy....Nothing more needs to be said

But when he says something against you, your probably as quick to say he knows fk all
        It's more that Neville would chop off a bollock so he could drink Fergie's piss, therefore if he can say it wasn't a penalty then it wasn't a penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          It was the gayest quote Ive heard in this entire thread and that's saying something considering how often you and Sir Tom Jones post...
          Gayest post you've ever read on this site?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            It's more that Neville would chop off a bollock so he could drink Fergie's piss, therefore if he can say it wasn't a penalty then it wasn't a penalty.
            Ok and fergie said they had a definite claim for a penalty...but we could of had one 2 as it blatantly hit his hand and denied a goal scoring chance...

Anyway 3 points in the bag

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

+

=

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                Ok and fergie said they had a definite claim for a penalty...but we could of had one 2 as it blatantly hit his hand and denied a goal scoring chance...

Anyway 3 points in the bag
                Not sure how what Fergie says is relevant...

Comment

I don't see how it was a gay post, unless the thought of Ronaldo having sex turns you on.

Does it?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I don't see how it was a gay post, unless the thought of Ronaldo having sex turns you on.

Does it?
                    No but obviously it turns you on otherwise you wouldn't have randomly brought it up. Why would you cheerlead another man's sexual prowess and use it as a metaphor for football?

What the fuk is wrong with you?

Comment

No but obviously it turns you on otherwise you wouldn't have randomly brought it up. Why would you cheerlead another man's sexual prowess and use it as a metaphor for football?

What the fuk is wrong with you?

How would it turn me on? I'm not the one making a big deal of it. You will find that the people who flip their **** to little things like that and exclaim ****sexuality are not very secure about their own sexuality.

Skeletons in your closet? You had a english boarding house incident occur when you were 6?

Comment

Working...
                      X