This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I admire other team's players but I wouldn't plaster them all over my sig and refer to myself as "a Llorente fan".

You see these idiots all over the internet saying they're either Messi or C.Ronaldo fans, its almost as bad as Mayweather and Pacquiao.
    What does plastering them on my sig have to do with anything? I like changing my thing often when I go on my computer.

You do realize people call themselves "fans" of (insert player) because they really like or admire the guy right? It all means the same thing no matter how much you try to twist it.

Comment

• Have you ever responded to someone claiming to being a big fan of Bergkamp by calling them a faggot? or faggots?

Comment

• You can be considered a fan if you appreciate a player's style/game and like that player because of such.

There is nothing wrong with that.

I simply don't put players I like in my sig that are in another PL's team's colors. A player in another league, don't care. But like, Samir Nasri, had him in a suit. Mesut Ozil, he can wear RMA's colors in my sig.

But fuck them both when they play Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          You can be considered a fan if you appreciate a player's style/game and like that player because of such.

There is nothing wrong with that.

I simply don't put players I like in my sig that are in another PL's team's colors. A player in another league, don't care. But like, Samir Nasri, had him in a suit. Mesut Ozil, he can wear RMA's colors in my sig.

But fuck them both when they play Chelsea.
          He's going to call us faggot ass glory hunting yanks.

Dirk is to predictable, which is why OG was always the better London boy.

Comment

• There is a bigger problem with people who don't like any players besides the people playing on their preferred club.

Than people who like players who play outside of their club.

Must not be all that big of a football fan.

Comment

• I like the way that Rooney plays and I've always had an admiration for Ryan Giggs. But they play for the scum and so they are scum. And they're not going in my profile anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I hate Barca.

And only Yanks and faaggots like Emz declare themselves fans of individual players.
                these yanks disgust me..

They sound like god damn school girls going crazy over "mad cute" pop stars

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  these yanks disgust me..

They sound like god damn school girls going crazy over "mad cute" pop stars
                  Did you buy the new Justin Bieber song that came out last night "Boyfriend"?

OMGSWHSUJFVGUEFHUDISWWEFB

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    He's going to call us faggot ass glory hunting yanks.

Dirk is to predictable, which is why OG was always the better London boy.
                    Even OG would almost certainly agree with me. Its faaggotry of the highest order.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      There is a bigger problem with people who don't like any players besides the people playing on their preferred club.

Than people who like players who play outside of their club.

Must not be all that big of a football fan.
                      Never said I didn't like other players but I dont put gay little gifs of them brushing their hair back or adjusting their ball sacks in my sig like you and Emz.

What if that player, say Ozil, ended up scoring the winning goal against your team (which is still Chelsea, isn't it?) in the Champions League Final? You'd feel a bit of a fukin mug wouldn't you?

Or would you go "Yay Ozil!!! We did it!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X