This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arbeloa>Rafinha

Although vs Bayern, Arbeloa will need help cause he's not very good vs really fast guys(Ribery)

But I would take Arbeloa over Rafinha any day of the week.

Rafinha is like a 10x poorman's version of Marcelo.

Comment

• btw how many ****ing chips has Messi scored lately, must have been working on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        lololololo, that's sad. Must be awesome to have all that cash and live in Spain. The night scene out there seems chill as fuck. My kinda scene.
        I know man, it looks great.

Would love to move there but I think they got like a 18% unemployment rate in Spain.

I wish I was Sahin, get paid to do nothing and hangout with the other guys.

Comment

• what a waste that buy turned out to be, heard Mourinho thinks he's too slow?

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            what a waste that buy turned out to be, heard Mourinho thinks he's too slow?
            Nah, I read that in training his passes are really bad due to lack of confidence. He isn't the fastest guy around that's true but I haven't heard that being the reason.

I don't think Mou will play him until Madrid are winning by a wide margin and there's no risk in playing him. Most games lately have been tough and really close. At this stage there is no chance to slip up and it's way to much of a risk in putting in a guy that hasn't done anything all season.

He's a quality player though, I seen what he did in Dortmund and was really excited to see he was bought.

Comment

• I'd take Sahin for my Chelsea 4 2 3 1. Don't got to be fast when your role is the deep playmaker.

Mou should take a chance on him when Di Maria comes back though. I think Sahin would do well if Ozil is linking up with him.

If not, sell him to Chelsea for 10M.

Comment

• Di Maria is training again, they say he might be fit 100% by the APOEL match.

Comment

• Do you think Mou will go highly offensive against APOEL or take a defensive stance?

If he goes offensive, I see no risk in starting Sahin if Di Maria is healthy to go. Unless he wasn't included on the CL roster.

Comment

• He'll try and finish the tie first leg, IMO. More away goals the better

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Do you think Mou will go highly offensive against APOEL or take a defensive stance?

If he goes offensive, I see no risk in starting Sahin if Di Maria is healthy to go. Unless he wasn't included on the CL roster.
                      I would really really hope he goes on the offensive and finishes APOEL off. It would be quite sad to take a defensive stance against them. Obviously play it smart but win by 3 goals or something.

If they can finish it off the 1st leg, then it would be great to play Sahin in the 2nd leg at the Bernabeu as it could be used to boost his moral in a match at home and it would be like a risk free game.

Depending the goal difference, I would like to see Granero and Sahin playing together.

Callejon starting and Varane as well, who imo is actually a great player for his age. I've liked Varane's performances from what I've seen. On some he starts a bit meh but he gets his shit straight, which I really like considering his age.

Comment

Working...
                      X