X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And he scores again

Comment

• Bully is a wannabe Dirk that lacks the ability to own and the footballing knowledge to back up his words. Results to lame stereotype that americans don't know football when he get rocked.

How does it feel to have someone try to be like you Dirk but can't pull it off successfully?

Comment

• Nice comeback by Napoli, Cavani looked frustrated in the first half he was getting no service at all, when Hamsik came on the team looked better the red card helped too

FoxSoccer commentators are awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Bully is a wannabe Dirk that lacks the ability to own and the footballing knowledge to back up his words. Results to lame stereotype that americans don't know football when he get rocked.

How does it feel to have someone try to be like you Dirk but can't pull it off successfully?
          Rocked? By the guy who called Manchester united front runners? B1tch please you don't know **** about football hence the xavi thing and the thing is your not even trolling like I am half the time when it comes to united. Wether it's cause your a yank or 12 who knows

You randomly went off talking crap and not even responding to anything to do with football..

Your boy avb got sacked and deservedly so.. You were wrong about that get over it

Lampard has had one of his best seasons in sometime despite limited playtime

The old guard as you call them are the only thing which may save Chelsea from humiliation on losing out to the worse arsenal team in 20 years
          Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 03-18-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            Rocked? By the guy who called Manchester united front runners? B1tch please you don't know **** about football hence the xavi thing and the thing is your not even trolling like I am half the time when it comes to united. Wether it's cause your a yank or 12 who knows

You randomly went off talking crap and not even responding to anything to do with football..

Your boy avb got sacked and deservedly so.. You were wrong about that get over it

Lampard has had one of his best seasons in sometime despite limited playtime

The old guard as you call them are the only thing which may save Chelsea from humiliation on losing out to the worse arsenal team in 20 years
            You seem to be more upset about avb being sacked than I am. You mention it every post. Where I have not talked about it since he got sacked.

And sure I got owned 1 time because I read your post wrong and thought you were talking when I started supporting Chelsea. Not current age. Wow. Great. 1-8. Good job, you got one on me.

And please, go get the post where I said Xavi was decent.

I'm waiting. Go get it....

Comment

Bully is a wannabe Dirk that lacks the ability to own and the footballing knowledge to back up his words. Results to lame stereotype that americans don't know football when he get rocked.

Im used to it now

Comment

Xavi is not the third best player in the world all he does good is pass
                there you go

Nope I am laughing at him and you.. Like lampard said today he wanted to go in and get rid of the old guard and look to the future, while not looking at the present..

You continue to duck anything about football like the little Japyank b1tch that you are though..

I thought united were front runners

Lampard needs to be booted out of the team right? Despite scoring lots and winning 5 games due to HIS goals

4 and 0 since that joke left remeber that

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Im used to it now
                  Don't flatter yourself I model myself on dj pepe

If I want to act like a slightly more intelligent version of OG Wenger any time soon.. I will look to you though

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    there you go

Nope I am laughing at him and you.. Like lampard said today he wanted to go in and get rid of the old guard and look to the future, while not looking at the present..

You continue to duck anything about football like the little Japyank b1tch that you are though..

I thought united were front runners

Lampard needs to be booted out of the team right? Despite scoring lots and winning 5 games due to HIS goals

4 and 0 since that joke left remeber that

lol, you f@g. Making up your own quotes.

I got nothing to say to you. You're now the joke of this thread. Run along.

Comment

• Cbhfyrbgfydushdgfdjishfdiuhghuivfdews

1-1....straight up some gay ass ****

Comment

Working...
                      X