Don't be bent. No one "hates" him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Don't be bent. No one "hates" him.
      pretty sure at least emz hates him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        pretty sure at least emz hates him.
        Its more jealously, like the jealousy that burns inside C.Ronaldo whenever he sees Messi

Comment

• Rosicky signs a new contract with Arsenal.

Mixed feelings about that. In his prime, he was brilliant. Hes been great the past few weeks but that might've been because he knew he contract was running out

I fully expect him to get injured and be out for 9 years after tonight's game.

Comment

Rosicky signs a new contract with Arsenal.

Mixed feelings about that. In his prime, he was brilliant. Hes been great the past few weeks but that might've been because he knew he contract was running out

Rosicky >>> Ramsey

Comment

Its more jealously, like the jealousy that burns inside C.Ronaldo whenever he sees Messi
              Ronaldo must really regret leaving man united he went of bad when he went to Madrid and Messi has waltzed past him since

Comment

• I know that United have the far easier run in.. but the newspapers are crazy today.. saying the title race is all but over

I have said all along we would win it but even with an easier run in.. it's 1 damn point

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  Ronaldo must really regret leaving man united he went of bad when he went to Madrid and Messi has waltzed past him since
                  Don't kid yourself. He was never as good as Messi. The one season he outperformed him was when Messi was injured for the majority of the season

Comment

• Cristiano Ronaldo great-grandmother was Cape Verdean

Comment

Rosicky signs a new contract with Arsenal.

Yeah, i agree - we should have waited until the end of the season. We should have told him to keep up with performances like against spuds and milan. If he does, reward him. If he doesn't or gets injured, ship him out. I say this as a big fan of Rosicky, i think he's class, but he owes us more than a few great performances.

Comment

Working...
                      X