Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep your eyes on Javier Hernandez. 18 goals in 21 games for Chivas.

Comment

• Fuck Chivas. Puro pinche America!

Comment

• Good to see Viera playing in the league again....... Oh the peach of a pass he did for the second goal was class and brought back memories, hope he forgets his skills when Citeh face us, that is all....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
          Good to see Viera playing in the league again....... Oh the peach of a pass he did for the second goal was class and brought back memories, hope he forgets his skills when Citeh face us, that is all....
          He was pretty slow and sluggish while i was watching, that was like...up to 65th minute, then i fell asleep lol

Was adebayors goal good?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pachuco View Post
            Young is black therefore superior to Milner. Fact.
            But seriously I see no advantage to playing Young over Milner............

With the exception of free kick ability.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              I think James Milner might be the best kept secret on that entire club roster. He's damn good lol.

Super good control and a sick winger.

I think he clearly rivals Ashley Young in many ways.
              Milner is the type if player i would love at United i would rate him above Young who im just not a fan off. I actually like John Carew as well lol i remeber him from his Valencia days

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                He was pretty slow and sluggish while i was watching, that was like...up to 65th minute, then i fell asleep lol

Was adebayors goal good?

Yeah that too but from what I managed to see, was watching Fulham demolition of Burnley, he made some pretty good passes ala his time with us

The adebayor goal was class...... a tiny bit of me missed his height and presence on Sunday, but, V.Persie is also out so that might play into those feelings.

Comment

• Milner is so underated, he's one of the best in the premiership imo. I'd love to have him at Old Trafford.

Comment

• Adebayor's goal was stunning.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X