• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rofl @ Chelsea fan

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
        That really is bull**** if you think City or any of our main rivals don't brag about a victory be it 1 or more goals. Your telling me Dynamite Kid and Stalaagh wouldn't be on here bragging if it was the reverse result? its all in good fun but they would for sure and who could blame them? We knocked you out of the cup for god sake!!

But anyway 4-3 was the actual result, 2-1 was just the first leg and 2-1 is not a fantastic result for a home side when away goals are counting (pretty much anyone will back me up on that) maybe thats why they weren't bragging about it? i know a guy at work who supports City was happy that they pulled it back after losing the first goal but thought they were in a worse position.

But i know for sure a 4-3 win over 2 legs>>2-1 first leg victory (at home)

Another single goal injury time victory though. Do you think it's safe to say that while City are not there yet, they are coming close to challenging United's dominance? Or are you going to pretend that it isn't the case like the rest of the bragging fairweather bastards and continue celebrating narrow victories over the apparently insignificant team next door like you just won the Champion's League final?

Comment

• Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has revealed that he made a bid to sign England U-21 midfielder Adam Johnson from Middlesbrough but was "blown out of the water" by the spending power of Manchester City.

Redknapp said Spurs made a decent offer for the player, although he did not reveal how much, but he could not compete with Roberto Mancini who, with massive funds at his disposal, succeeded in adding the player to a team he is rebuilding in a bid to challenge the Premier League's top four this season.

Redknapp, who claims the amount of money now being offered to players has become obscene, said: "This week, I tried to sign Adam Johnson. I felt he would be a good addition for Spurs and I knew we had to make a decent offer for a potential top England player.

"Liverpool were also prepared to make a big offer for him but we have both been blown out of the water by Manchester City.

"They offered a far bigger transfer fee and are giving the lad much bigger wages. We could not get near". Redknapp is thought to of offered Sunderland born Johnson £500k in brown paper bags and a night in a top night B&B in Croydon with local WAG slag Danielle Lloyd but that could not entice Johnson to White Hart Lane who our sources say wanted a night in The Dorchester with Harry's daughter-in-law Louise Redknapp.

Spurs will now turn their attention to re-signing David Ginola this summer but have told Lo'real they will not pay more than £20million for the winger, which might see them battling once again with Wash & Go, who tried to sign him last season and may go nearer to the £25m that Lo'real want.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Another single goal injury time victory though. Do you think it's safe to say that while City are not there yet, they are coming close to challenging United's dominance? Or are you going to pretend that it isn't the case like the rest of the bragging fairweather bastards and continue celebrating narrow victories over the apparently insignificant team next door like you just won the Champion's League final?
            Man City vs Man Utd is up there as the biggest game in the league for most United fans alongside Arsenal and Liverpool no matter if United or City are fighting for leagues or one of them is doing terrible. Why you trying to pretend its not? I mean this wasn't just a league game either we knocked you out of the cup with a last minute injury goal.. that makes it sweeter lol it doesn't dampen the win at all.

It's like Spurs/Arsenal, Arsenal love nothing more then sticking it to Spurs and bragging about it.

As for challenging United's/Chelsea dominance its very hard to say if you will with half a season gone but sacking a manager who has done decent and recently brought alot of players in is not a good sign. It's pretty clear you wont be close this season and if you don't take 4th place i would say you haven't improved much.. what with Liverpool being absolute dog **** and Aston Villa (infact selling there best player) not spending much

Comment

• I hope John Terry gets the axe from Capello. I liked him but his infidelity makes me look down upon him. What a scumbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                I hope John Terry gets the axe from Capello. I liked him but his infidelity makes me look down upon him. What a scumbag.
                John Terry is a playa and can have any woman he desires.

Comment

• I don't care much for Footballers lives outside of Football but him and Cashley Cole are a bunch of ****s

He wont be dropped from the Wcup tho specially with Ferdinand doing a good impression of Darren Anderton of late.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    John Terry is a playa and can have any woman he desires.
                    Do you think Cashley is a playa too?

Comment

• I dont want him to be dropped. Just lose the captain's armband. Captain is someone who should be a rolemodel. You cant look up to someone who steals his mate's woman and tries to get her to have an abortion.

Comment

Working...
                      X