This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I dont have his exact goals to games ratio at hand like you, thus you are still a sad ****. Are you currently beating off to his poster?

My argument stands. Some stupid Yankified stat doesn't change that. Wigan at home is not the highest level.
    You have no leg to stand on, no argument at all.

Reading that he has 23 games and 10 goals is not rocket science and you've made yourself out to look like a daft **** once again, bitter Arsenal fan. Wigan believe it or not are a Premier League team, a league which is recognized as the best league in the world.. You going to nit pick every team C.Ronaldo or Messi scores against? Or only when it suits you?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Barcelona wouldn't gun for Bale. Doesn't fit their criteria for players.

Madrid on the other hand. He'd fit them perfectly. Only thing is, he wouldn't be a consistent starter. Too many star players.

Oh and... Bale > Di Maria. Sorry bro but it's true. Di Maria on Osasuna is a bum or average at best. Bale on Osasuna is still a beast.
      Fuck you.

Di Maria on Benfica was on Bale's level. Mourinho has made him 10x the player he was, now he isn't just a fast flashy player. He now knows when to use moves to beat players. There's a difference with being a dribbler and an effective dribbler. He can now play on the right side, cause he was always played on the left in his Benfica days but Mou changed that.

His finishing has improved tremendously cause he was never known for it, now he can put the ball in the back of the net when he has to, and does it with class.

He can now put great passes, which is why he has so many assists. He's been hurt for the longest now and still has the most assists in Real. It's the footballing brain he has now which leads him to be such a great player it's the balls Di Maria puts for other players that brings to my conclusion Di Maria>Bale

Plus Di Maria is one of the most hard working players in the squad. Watch him without the ball, watch how hard he fights to regain possession.

Just look at this, I would honestly pass on getting my dick sucked to watch and appriciate everything about Angelito.

This is magical, watch and appriciate everything about this pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Reading that he has 23 games and 10 goals is not rocket science and you've made yourself out to look like a daft **** once again, bitter Arsenal fan. Wigan believe it or not are a Premier League team, a league which is recognized as the best league in the world.. You going to nit pick every team C.Ronaldo or Messi scores against? Or only when it suits you?

Comment

• Callejon slammed Barca earlier, love him so much.

Callejón: "Yo pensaba que en Barcelona no se hablaba de los árbitros"

"I thought in Barcelona they didn't speak about referees"

Has Barcafags pussies sore on twitter and tumblr.

Guerra Calleti!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            Fuck you.

Di Maria on Benfica was on Bale's level. Mourinho has made him 10x the player he was, now he isn't just a fast flashy player. He now knows when to use moves to beat players. There's a difference with being a dribbler and an effective dribbler. He can now play on the right side, cause he was always played on the left in his Benfica days but Mou changed that.

His finishing has improved tremendously cause he was never known for it, now he can put the ball in the back of the net when he has to, and does it with class.

He can now put great passes, which is why he has so many assists. He's been hurt for the longest now and still has the most assists in Real. It's the footballing brain he has now which leads him to be such a great player it's the balls Di Maria puts for other players that brings to my conclusion Di Maria>Bale

Plus Di Maria is one of the most hard working players in the squad. Watch him without the ball, watch how hard he fights to regain possession.

Just look at this, I would honestly pass on getting my dick sucked to watch and appriciate everything about Angelito.

This is magical, watch and appriciate everything about this pass.
            Bale puts in excellent balls into the box EVERY game, it's just a shame Spurs don't have Ronaldo, Kaka, Higuian, Benzema, Ozil etc to finish them

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            The Premier League is recognized as the best league in the world, what was wrong with that I said? It is factual.

Comment

• 1.09 first video

Comment

The Premier League is recognized as the best league in the world, what was wrong with that I said? It is factual.
                I was laughing more on how you use that as an argument to make Wigan look good.

You know Wigan fucking sucks.

It would be as pathetic as me saying scoring on Otelul Galati is good, they played Champions League, recognized as the best tournament in Europe where only the elite can play.

Comment

You do realise you're talking up Wigan?

And you've yet to disprove my argument that he doesn't perform consistently enough at the highest level.

Hes a good Premiership level player right now and nothing more. I would compare him to a prime Trevor Sinclair. Or maybe a poor man's Steve McManaman.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    I was laughing more on how you use that as an argument to make Wigan look good.

You know Wigan fucking sucks.

It would be as pathetic as me saying scoring on Otelul Galati is good, they played Champions League, recognized as the best tournament in Europe where only the elite can play.
                    Well to be honest it's the same as saying, who has Di Maria scored against this season? only Zagreb in CL and teams like Sporting Gijon...

Anyone can nitpick any player if they expand their criteria enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      You do realise you're talking up Wigan?

And you've yet to disprove my argument that he doesn't perform consistently enough at the highest level.

Hes a good Premiership level player right now and nothing more. I would compare him to a prime Trevor Sinclair. Or maybe a poor man's Steve McManaman.
                      He's been MON 5 times in 23 games this season pal, how consistent do you expect him to be at 22? He's playing well and doing good things in nearly every game now, far far improved on last season.

Comment

Working...
                      X