X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• The FA are going to fuck Balotelli so hard.

Comment

• You all act like it's the first time Balotelli has ever done anything like that. What have I been saying all season? City has Balotelli, just wait for it and they'll go down hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Well if he has that attitude, he might as well fuk off. Even though the fans are twats, he should be wanting to prove them wrong. To be fair to him, he has been running around a lot more recently, almost as if hes trying to hard. Its just not gonna happen for him. I think he'll be off in the summer. Wenger looks ready to sell him now but we cant afford to lose any more players.

I don't have anything to say to this, I agree. What he should do and what he does is another story. I don't think he's happy at Arsenal and he will probably go. I won't be sad to see him leave either. He is quality, but what use is it having someone who doesn't want to play their best for their club.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              You all act like it's the first time Balotelli has ever done anything like that. What have I been saying all season? City has Balotelli, just wait for it and they'll go down hill.
              Yeah, we wouldn't have won the game without him...

Ohhhhhhh Balotelliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

• Am I the only one who thought it was completely accidental?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Am I the only one who thought it was completely accidental?

this?

Comment

• I've never seen another set of supporters turn on their own like Arsenal fans do. Everyone has their **** players, booing them will do no-one any good. Slag them off on a forum or whatever but don't ****ing boo them. The Eboue thing a couple of years ago was embarrassing.

I suppose Arsenal fans are angry that they don't get value for their million pound season tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by S~T~J View Post

this?
                      About time we had one go our way after some of the bull**** refereeing decisions that have gone against us this season.

Comment

Working...
                      X