X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    city losing 2-0 to everton!!

haha
    City are playing like ****. But I still think we'll beat you in the FA cup. Oh....

Comment

• How easy will it be to get tickets for the Chelsea-West Ham game in March? A few of us are heading to London that weekend and thinking about taking in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
        How easy will it be to get tickets for the Chelsea-West Ham game in March? A few of us are heading to London that weekend and thinking about taking in this game.
        Not easy at all, it's a derby match.

Comment

• Great game for Everton, Fellaini, Donovan and Pienaar were outstanding, plus City were lucky not to concede two more in the second half. Robinho the sub who was subbed, poor as always.

United's result really didn't fit that match at all, hats off to Burnley for defending like crazy today.

Chelsea thrashed Sunderland, great performance but their season will be decided on their away form not home, at least IMO. At least they have a game in hand.

Now we need to thrash Bolton to keep up in the race one point off United with a game in hand, can't wait for Cesc's return....

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            Lol still dont see why people say this...especially united fans

Carrick was one of our most consistent players the year we won the champions league and the year before that...

Hes having 1 bad season, give him a break....

People always want the best every single day, these lot are humans you know, they have bad spells...if he played bad for ages fair enough...but hes still putting in good games here and there..and hes even been filling in at CB

And if he was that bad why the hell would fergie start him in basiclly every game

Carrick is very average.. not even in the top 10 centre mids in the EPL atm, can you tell me what is so amazing about him? can't tackle.. can't run with the ball.. doesn't score often.. 1 in 10 chance of a good long ball (no match from prime scholes), gives away the ball far to often and doesn't dominate midfields like great CM can/do..

Comment

• I'm so glad Chelsea didn't sign Robinho.

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                Carrick is very average.. not even in the top 10 centre mids in the EPL atm, can you tell me what is so amazing about him? can't tackle.. can't run with the ball.. doesn't score often.. 1 in 10 chance of a good long ball (no match from prime scholes), gives away the ball far to often and doesn't dominate midfields like great CM can/do..

Him and Anderson, both are average....

Only decrnt one of the new breed is Fletcher but he fouls like Roy Keane, less red carded and malicious of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Chelsea score 7 without the African boys.

We're the best team in England right now. Deal with it.
                  "We're"? you just lost 7-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                    Him and Anderson, both are average....

Only decrnt one of the new breed is Fletcher but he fouls like Roy Keane, less red carded and malicious of course.
                    Anderson is young and has big potential imo and yeah Fletcher fouls alot but he fills that keane role well, what does Carrick bring/do well? i just don't see it There is a reason he is so over looked for England..

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                      Anderson is young and has big potential imo and yeah Fletcher fouls alot but he fills that keane role well, what does Carrick bring/do well? i just don't see it There is a reason he is so over looked for England..
                      Wish he'd join Newcastle.

Also, it's his long balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X