Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea score 7 without the African boys.

We're the best team in England right now. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Chelsea score 7 without the African boys.

We're the best team in England right now. Deal with it.
      Doesn't say much for the state of the EPL if that's the case..

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        Greatest goal scored by a defender, ever?
        Ashley Cole you beaut.
        Was it fuck. John Arne-Riise made a career of superb goals from left back. Danny Mills scored a blinder for ****ty once. Danny Mills!

Whose the fat dickhead on Setanta now? He's just said "Rafa's surviving isn't he? That's a really really important result for Liverpool today..."

NO! IT'S AN APPALLING RESULT! IT'S ****E! At the start of the season people were tipping Liverpool to win the league and now you're talking about a 1-1 draw at FUCKING STOKE being "an important result"? Get the FUCK off my TV and go eat some more fucking pies you worthless coronary in waiting!

Doesn't say much for the state of the EPL if that's the case..
        If you call it "the EPL" then your opinion on the matter is worthless. Don't fight it. It's just the way it is.

Comment

• 3-0 United.
          It was a slow start but second half we perked up, good to see Nani back in the starting line up, he did well and so did Valencia on the other side. Berbatov finally scored after a few missed chances too.
          Rooney is now top scorer in the premiership with 15 (Drogba who?).

Also, MAME DIOUF, what a legend. His anticipated run for his goal was brilliant and it was a cool finish. This kid is rapid and without jumping the gun i think he's got a good future at United.

Carrick is still one of my main grievances with United. He can't create anything, glad he got subbed off for Anderson because within about 5 mins Ando played a major part in creating the second goal. It was good to see Berbatov and Rooney get subbed for once, usually Rooney is untouchable but he had a bad game today and his goal was one of the very few good points of his game.

Nani and Valencia should definatley start on both wings from now on, i've always had faith in Nani but everyone thinks he sucks, when he really is quite a creative player, which is what we have been lacking recently.

Was also good to see Van Der Sar in goal, made a few good saves and commanded the defence a bit more, though still no Vidic or Ferdinand, it was a bit shaky at times and Burnley could have equalised quite easilly if they took their chance. But doesn't matter, i'm happy with the result.

Comment

• 3-0 was extrmely flattering to United. They were worth a draw the way they played.

Comment

• I stopped reading after ''Drogba who?''.

Comment

• So Everton's tactics are "Foul like crazy and get away with it".

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  3-0 United.

Carrick is still one of my main grievances with United. He can't create anything
                  Lol still dont see why people say this...especially united fans

Carrick was one of our most consistent players the year we won the champions league and the year before that...

Hes having 1 bad season, give him a break....

People always want the best every single day, these lot are humans you know, they have bad spells...if he played bad for ages fair enough...but hes still putting in good games here and there..and hes even been filling in at CB

And if he was that bad why the hell would fergie start him in basiclly every game

Comment

• Is Landon Donovan starting?

Comment

• city losing 2-0 to everton!!

haha

Comment

Working...
                      X