Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But neither is Berbatov worth what they paid for him.....and hes proving it with mediocre performances time and time again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
      But neither is Berbatov worth what they paid for him.....and hes proving it with mediocre performances time and time again.
      Never said he was m8 it doesn't make spending another 25 m on Tevez a good choice tho. Probably contradicting myself now but he has been pretty good this season sadly he is getting injured alot which has hurt him.

Michael Owen has come in for nothing and played nowhere near as much as Tevez but still scored a fair few goals and they were neck and neck (for goals in all comps), Tevez went on a lil streak recently tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
        Never said he was m8 it doesn't make spending another 25 m on Tevez a good choice tho. Probably contradicting myself now but he has been pretty good this season sadly he is getting injured alot which has hurt him.

Michael Owen has come in for nothing and played nowhere near as much as Tevez but still scored a fair few goals and they were neck and neck (for goals in all comps), Tevez went on a lil streak recently tho.
        Tevez only got regular starts recently though, and with ten goals in seven games is starting to settle into the team. I'd agree that Rooney is a better player than Tevez overall but they are really similar types of player so it could be argued that putting them in the same team is less than effective.

Berbatov always struck me as a surly and temperamental type even at spurs. Bad news, that kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          I ain't letting Fergie off the hook with the Tevez debacle. I don't see how the Utd fans can either?

You paid £30M off the bat for Berbatov. Yet Fergie kicked up about paying £25M for Tevez and i don't care how you spin it, Tevez > Berbatov.

Taxi for Fergie!
          we had money to sepnd then. We didnt when Tevez was up for grabs. I wanted Tevez to stay really bad. Was gutted when he left.

We're going bust. Ronaldo's money went to pay of interest of debt (not even the debt itself)

Die Glazier die.

Comment

• Berba is a lazy wanker.

Comment

• Classic..... Same old Adebayor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Is this a case of wishful thinking by Emmanuel Adebayor? Manchester City hitman pictured wearing Arsenal kit

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                Classic..... Same old Adebayor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Is this a case of wishful thinking by Emmanuel Adebayor? Manchester City hitman pictured wearing Arsenal kit
                Do you think he ran the entire length of the Togo bus to celebrate in front of the gunners?

Comment

• Never said he was m8 it doesn't make spending another 25 m on Tevez a good choice tho.
                  I see this a lot though, and I think it's just parroting what Ferguson said. Tevez is on his way to a thirty goal season, so 25 mil is not a bad deal at all.

Comment

• Portsmouth find out today if the EPL will allow them to take Giovani Dos Santos on loan from Tottenham.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Do you think he ran the entire length of the Togo bus to celebrate in front of the gunners?

That was the illest **** ever! :grill:

Comment

Working...
                      X