Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifty million euros. Such is the figure upon which Bayern Munich and Real Madrid have agreed for the transfer of Franck Ribery next summer.

According to the web-page of Munich Europolitan.de, both clubs have reached a verbal agreement for the transfer.

Although the English press continues to report that Chelsea is closer to securing the French midfielder's signature, the report seems to align with Ribery's rumoured desires, as the Frenchman has previously shown his penchant to play at Real Madrid.

Bayern president Uli Hoeness has previously stated that should Bayern not reach a deal to renew Ribery's contract, they would sell their player since in 2011 the Frenchman would have license to walk away without a transfer fee.

Cyrus C. Malek, Goal.com

Comment

• Goal is a bull**** website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liar View Post
        Goal is a bull**** website.
        True, it gets my hopes up every day with bull**** rumours. Yet i keep going back to it :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          True, it gets my hopes up every day with bull**** rumours. Yet i keep going back to it :/
          Countdown has begun to the demolition of Leeds Utd.

Don't let me down.

Comment

• Only thing we have to worry about is Jermaine Beckford, neutralize him and Leeds won't have a chance.

Comment

• A quick round up of the United rumours recently.

Nani swap for Angel Di Maria
              Sporting Lisbon want Zoran Tosic
              Madrid want Vidic and we are resigned to losing him so we will buy Simon Kjaer and Jack Rodwell to replace him
              Madrid also want Rooney (or Aguero/Villa) next summer
              We want pretty much any half decent goalkeeper
              We also want Chiellini but will have to battle City for him
              And Federico Macheda will go to Real Zaragoza on loan for the second half of the season.

All of these are most likely bull**** Goal.com rumours but it's something to think about.
              Last edited by Joe2608; 12-30-2009, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Finally i can say United had a great games after weeks of producing lacking performances...

They demolished Wigan completely.....Valencia man of the match.....

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                LOL @ Valencia trying to impersonate a footballer again..
                Lol you can stop with them comments...stop comparing him to ronaldo...no1 would be able to replace ronaldo...

Rooney keeps scoring.....Its looking good.....

We turn on the gas after Christmas/New year...... Lets hope it keeps up

Comment

• nani to benfica?

Comment

Only thing we have to worry about is Jermaine Beckford, neutralize him and Leeds won't have a chance.
                    You do realise Beckford is crap? Even Leeds fans say this. It's only because he gets all there goals, that he gets a pass.

Comment

A quick round up of the United rumours recently.

Nani swap for Angel Di Maria
                      Sporting Lisbon want Zoran Tosic
                      Madrid want Vidic and we are resigned to losing him so we will buy Simon Kjaer and Jack Rodwell to replace him
                      Madrid also want Rooney (or Aguero/Villa) next summer
                      We want pretty much any half decent goalkeeper
                      We also want Chiellini but will have to battle City for him
                      And Federico Macheda will go to Real Zaragoza on loan for the second half of the season.

All of these are most likely bull**** Goal.com rumours but it's something to think about.
                      Isn't Aguero going to Chelsea?
                      I heard Maicon and Julio Cesar are being linked to United, any truth to that?

Comment

Working...
                      X