This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Nasri had a better season than Silva last season but is not the better player and by not better, doesn't mean they are any worse. I see Bale and Nani as equals right now.

Di Maria is worse, as is Marcelo. Toure is a different type of player, I'll give you the FA cup Semi and Final but I see Bale more as an impact for Spurs than Yaya is for City.
    Marcelo is the 2nd best left back in the world.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      We had a new man in charge, that is the reason the results started turning around.

An Englishman talking about 'bottle' and nothing to 'cheer about'

What makes it even funnier is that the Englishman is an Arsenal

what a punchline
      England and Arsenal bottle things on a much higher level than sheep shaggers.

Being Welsh will always be the punchline.

Comment

• Umm Toure scored crucial goals that helped City win there first trophy in decades..

Bale scored a hatrick in a losing effort vs an Inter team which was cruising..

But Bale had more of an impact?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
          once again.. your opinion.

Comment

Don't insinuate things, Pacquiao is a phenom but not the best ever. I'm capable of using my eyes.

You on the other hand claimed Neymar will be better than Messi and Ronaldo already is
            Why not? Your arguments for Bale being better than Nani is cause Bale is younger and will improve.

Will Neymar not improve? Do you know what's going to happen to Neymar in the future? Please tell me more, I wanna laugh.

I didn't say Neymar is better than Messi now.

If there's something you wanna grab on to, you can probably dig up a quote from one of my past accounts where I said "Bendtner is better than Messi."

Seeing as you have "fun" searching for stupid quotes.

Comment

Hmmm. The Brazilian one? Who let Mexico shit on him during that last game they had?

Comment

once again.. your opinion.
                And I expect you to accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLIMY RAT View Post
                  Umm Toure scored crucial goals that helped City win there first trophy in decades..

Bale scored a hatrick in a losing effort vs an Inter team which was cruising..

But Bale had more of an impact?
                  I watch all Man City games and most Spurs games, Yaya is a frigging lazy and frustrating player. Man City can replace him with someone similar, Spurs can not do the same with Bale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    England and Arsenal bottle things on a much higher level than sheep shaggers.

Being Welsh will always be the punchline.
                    very weak reply

looks like OG Wenger has brought you down to his level

Comment

Why not? Your arguments for Bale being better than Nani is cause Bale is younger and will improve.

Will Neymar not improve? Do you know what's going to happen to Neymar in the future? Please tell me more, I wanna laugh.

I didn't say Neymar is better than Messi now.

If there's something you wanna grab on to, you can probably dig up a quote from one of my past accounts where I said "Bendtner is better than Messi."

Seeing as you have "fun" searching for stupid quotes.
                      Bale should become better than Nani because Bale has more physical qualities and intangibles.

Neymar does not have the ball control or first touch that Messi had it his age. He looks flashy and good in the Brasilian league but Messi has been playing in a better league since a young age. It's easier to look good out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X