X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves 1 - 0 Chelsea

I'm calling it!

Comment

• Sunderland away will be a hard game, Burnley at home will be hard though some of them may be back by then if they don't make the semi finals.

Other games are Hull at home and Birmingham away which should be routine wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        Chelsea will lose again this season, that's crazy if you think they won't lose a game for the whole season in the League.

I think the League is between United and Chelsea. If Chelsea get through January alright then they will probably go on to win it, but African Nations is always a tough time for Chelsea.
        I think we'll lose once. But that's it.

Comment

• Wenger is Edin for Bosnian ace

By MARK IRWIN

Published: Today
          Add a comment Add a comment (17)
          ARSENE WENGER wants £15million-rated Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko to save Arsenal's season.

The Gunners' boss is ready to smash their transfer record to sign the powerful Bosnia international next month.

And he is praying bitter rivals Manchester United can do him a favour by dumping the German club out of the Champions League next week.

Wenger has vowed to splash out on a proven goal-poacher, after top-scorer Robin van Persie was ruled out for four months by ankle trouble.

And Dzeko, 23, has shot to the top of his wanted-list, having blasted rank outsiders Wolfsburg to the German championship against the odds last season with 36 goals

He has hit another 13 in the current campaign.

Wenger, whose young team was overwhelmed by Chelsea on Sunday, is prepared to top the £12m he forked out on Andrey Arshavin last January.

At more than 6ft 3in, current German Footballer of the Year Dzeko is the powerful attack leader Wenger has been seeking since selling Emmanuel Adebayor to Manchester City back in July.

He only signed a new four-year deal in the summer. But the Germans may have to cash in on their hottest property if they lose to United and miss out on the next round of the Champions League.

Arsenal have already agreed a £1.6m deal to sign 17-year-old Brazilian wonderkid Zezinho from Juventude.

#

PHILIPPE SENDEROS is set to quit the Londoners for Atletico Madrid in the January transfer window.

The Swiss centre-back is now fourth- choice at the Emirates behind William Gallas, Thomas Vermaelen and Mikael Silvestre.

Fed-up Senderos, 24, has asked manager Wenger either to sell him or let him go out on loan to

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0YeQ7Wk53

Comment

• am a united fan but i think chelsea's too strong for the pl this year.

oh, liverpool for the europa cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
              am a united fan but i think chelsea's too strong for the pl this year.

oh, liverpool for the europa cup.
              Well i have thought for the last 3 years we were nothing special compared to some of the teams we have had in the past yet we still won 3 league pretty easy and the CL + a final appearance. Could be the same this year, i think if Drogba gets injured Chelsea are in big trouble, Kalou is not an adequate replacement

Basically United have been there for the taking but no one has stepped up yet

Comment

• United start off every season fairly slowly. The second half of the season is always good for us and the other teams start to struggle. I think there's a lot more to this title race than what we've seen so far.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X