Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wenger is stubborn. Playing the kids is all well and good but when you have a realistic chance of winning a trophy and you know Man City will go full strength - He still thinks the kids are good enough to win.

5000 Arsenal fans going up to Manchester on a Wednesday night deserve better. I can't believe i'm sticking up for the ****s but it's a rotten trip to take mid week.

Play the kids in the early rounds, then when the competition gets tougher. Stick some of the first teamers in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      By the way just out of interest, why did Wenger put out a useless young side instead of his full team in a competition that they had a chance of winning?? Now he risks yet another season of no silverware.

He doesn't seriously think he's still in the title race does he?
      He has to win something this season otherwise he can say bye bye to Fabregas (and maybe other big players) in the summer.

And then he had the cheek to not shake Hughes' hand at the end and just walked off down the tunnel being a bad sport not accepting the blame even though it's 100% his fault for putting out a weak side.
      This is no new, he always puts a young side in the Carling Cup, that same "useless" side that goes long in this and the FA Cup almost every year

We have a game in hand and there is still alot of football to be played, saying we are out is to much. United and Chelsea will drop points, as can we but its not done and dusted we're out.....

Why shake that ****s hand, he was snarling and cursing at Wenger the whole match then he wants manners at the end, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Wenger is stubborn. Playing the kids is all well and good but when you have a realistic chance of winning a trophy and you know Man City will go full strength - He still thinks the kids are good enough to win.

5000 Arsenal fans going up to Manchester on a Wednesday night deserve better. I can't believe i'm sticking up for the ****s but it's a rotten trip to take mid week.

Play the kids in the early rounds, then when the competition gets tougher. Stick some of the first teamers in there.
        Agree with this, true......

Comment

• It's all good and well when the kids are performing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
            It's all good and well when the kids are performing.

How come you didn't post in my Jew thread?

Comment

• lol @ 2days results...

Woooo...City in the semi final!!!

Wenger sticking with the kids, i mean, its abit stupid....fair enough they have been playing...but wouldnt you rather the kids actually GET to the final and play there? all he has to do is play...gallas or Verm..... Sagna....fabregas, or arshavin etc....just a few to help the kids play...

Waste and like som1 said, 5000 fans going for that? its just stupid....

Lol chelsea played a good team and still lost, just shows they aren't unbeatable this year..AGAIN

Comment

• Wenger is an absolute Wanker,
                Sore loser have some respect,
                He knew we were gonna go out with all guns blazing and still played the kids,
                What did he expect?

United at home?
                We can do them,
                Where very close last time

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  lol @ 2days results...

Wenger sticking with the kids, i mean, its abit stupid....fair enough they have been playing...but wouldnt you rather the kids actually GET to the final and play there? all he has to do is play...gallas or Verm..... Sagna....fabregas, or arshavin etc....just a few to help the kids play...

Lol chelsea played a good team and still lost, just shows they aren't unbeatable this year..AGAIN
                  I'm glad you used the word good. That wasn't anywhere near being our best team. Our best team's magnificent, not good. We have a big squad.

Probs to Blackburn.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    lol @ 2days results...

Carling Cup is always were the young squad plays, only in the FA Cup do we mix somewhat with first team players. The backlash only comes since we lost, had we won, applaud and great job, bah, they had a bad night. Same happened to United in the CL and lost, they beat lowly Spurs and now they are the best young squad since Beckham, the nevilles and scholes were coming up, funny ****

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Wenger is an absolute Wanker,
                    Sore loser have some respect,
                    He knew we were gonna go out with all guns blazing and still played the kids,
                    What did he expect?

United at home?
                    We can do them,
                    Where very close last time
                    Respect to who, Hughes buahahahaha now thats funny, just like the Arsenal fans singing Thierry Henry to Givens at half time lol.

All fun aside, it took two great individual efforts to break the teenagers's defense........ so yeah, credit to City I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                      Respect to who, Hughes buahahahaha now thats funny, just like the Arsenal fans singing Thierry Henry to Givens at half time lol.

All fun aside, it took two great individual efforts to break the teenagers's defense........ so yeah, credit to City I guess.
                      Arsenal fans are wankers as is there big nosed Manager,
                      Watch how they will crumble without Van Persie,
                      We beat the wankers last time aswell!

Shouting stuff at Given?
                      Whats the need for that?
                      Because we beat the bitches black and blue for the 2nd time this season?

Wenger is like a little child grow the fcuk up and grow a pair of balls,
                      Shake Hughes hand,
                      Its not his fault you picked a **** team and got hammered

Comment

Working...
                      X