X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Show me where I started talking shit...

You asked me on what basis I rated De Gea (pretty f*ing obvious) and I answered with an equally obvious response.

Although I was a bit confused when AssasinKing had already answered the Szcsney question and you completely dismissed it (which you do quite a lot with people's posts I've noticed) and replied with 'How is he not in the mix?' Maybe you should improve your comprehension skills, I dunno.
    I asked what you based De Gea becomimg a "miles better player" than Szcsney on. Not why you rated him. Perhaps your comprehension needs some work. Obviously hes talented but why "miles better"?

He listed a bunch of names. Im just confused as to what Sczsney has done not to be included?

Simple question. No idea why you got so heated but hey, at least you got Emz wet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I asked what you based De Gea becomimg a "miles better player" than Szcsney on. Not why you rated him. Perhaps your comprehension needs some work. Obviously hes talented but why "miles better"?

He listed a bunch of names. Im just confused as to what Sczsney has done not to be included?

Simple question. No idea why you got so heated but hey, at least you got Emz wet.
      I didn't mean miles better than Szczesny, I meant he'll be a miles better keeper than he's showing at the moment.

What has he done to be included? The keepers he listed have turned in dozens of top class performances, Szczesny has had a few decent games and was involved in a mix up that cost you the League Cup. He'd have to consistently perform for a sustained period of time to be ranked amongst the best in the league in my book.

I didn't really get heated. About the same level of aggression as your average responses to people.

Comment

I didn't mean miles better than Szczesny, I meant he'll be a miles better keeper than he's showing at the moment.

What has he done to be included? The keepers he listed have turned in dozens of top class performances, Szczesny has had a few decent games and was involved in a mix up that cost you the League Cup. He'd have to consistently perform for a sustained period of time to be ranked amongst the best in the league in my book.

I didn't really get heated. About the same level of aggression as your average responses to people.
        That was Koscielny's fault. And De Gea has made far more mistakes including last season for Athletico.

Comment

Nobody is heated here son.

Comment

That was Koscielny's fault. And De Gea has made far more mistakes including last season for Athletico.
            Yeah...not like he had the ball in his grasp then let it go or anything. Completely Koscielny's fault.

That's probably why Assassin didn't include him in his list of keepers.

Comment

Yeah...not like he had the ball in his grasp then let it go or anything. Completely Koscielny's fault.

That's probably why Assassin didn't include him in his list of keepers.
              He didnt have the ball in his grasp and let it go. What are you on about? He went to collect the ball, Koscielny swung his leg at it and then left it at last second and it just hit him. Koscielny shouldve either booted it or completely left it.

Did you even watch it? Funny how you try to have a go at me for apparently only watching football in this country....seems you can hardly even do that.

Comment

• Juventus have a friendly against Notts County tonight

Weekends football looks pretty interesting:

Saturday
                Arsenal v Swansea, 15:00
                Everton v Aston Villa, 15:00
                Man City v Wigan, 15:00
                Stoke v Liverpool, 15:00
                Sunderland v Chelsea, 15:00
                Wolverhampton v Tottenham, 15:00
                Bolton v Man Utd, 17:30

Sunday
                Norwich v West Brom, 13:30
                Fulham v Blackburn, 16:00

Monday
                QPR v Newcastle, 20:00

Looking forward to seeing Joey Barton face his former club!

Comment

He didnt have the ball in his grasp and let it go. What are you on about? He went to collect the ball, Koscielny swung his leg at it and then left it at last second and it just hit him. Koscielny shouldve either booted it or completely left it.

Did you even watch it? Funny how you try to have a go at me for apparently only watching football in this country....seems you can hardly even do that.
                  He had 2 hands on the ball. It didn't just hit him, he should've held it.

I didn't watch it live, I was on my way back from a City game at the time. I've seen the incident a few times though if that consoles you.

Will you stop moaning about me apparently 'having a go at you'? I haven't said anything to you. You can give it out but you can't take it, I get it.

Can't be arsed carrying this discussion on, I'm not gonna end up having a multi page argument like I saw you having with TomJones before.

Comment

He had 2 hands on the ball. It didn't just hit him, he should've held it.

I didn't watch it live, I was on my way back from a City game at the time. I've seen the incident a few times though if that consoles you.

Will you stop moaning about me apparently 'having a go at you'? I haven't said anything to you. You can give it out but you can't take it, I get it.

Can't be arsed carrying this discussion on, I'm not gonna end up having a multi page argument like I saw you having with TomJones before.
                    He would've caught it if Koscielny didnt swing his leg right in front of him. Whatever....he is as talented as any keeper in the Prem imo.

As for not being able to take it. I can take it if it has merit, not just random ***** talking. I dunno what gave you the impression that I only watch English football and why you decided to make that snide comment. I see you mentioned my discussion with TomJones....are you like the Kevin Costner to his Whitney Houston or something?

Comment

• Id be upset if i was an Arsenal too,really upset

Comment

Working...
                      X