This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
    The only thing about Fantasy Premier League that I don't like is that I can never pick the right players.
    I'm a failure at this fantasy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      I'm a failure at this fantasy ****.
      I've wasted around 30 points switching players.

Comment

I've wasted around 30 points switching players.
        Word. I have about 14 transfers.

Comment

• WTF? I took Defoe out of my fantasy team last week.............................

Comment

• LOL @ Jermaine Defoe doing what he wants with Wigan

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              WTF? I took Defoe out of my fantasy team last week.............................
              Well.........he was kind of silent this premiership.

Compared to how he should have been which is like this kind of World Class.

l

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Danm i kinda feel for Wigan, hope they can bounce back from that hammering! Spurs were on fire and Defoe was tearing the show up!

Comment

On my team Drogba and Lampard are injured and Faye Ab is suspended which is good becuase he'll be switched out for Zayatte.
                  Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  I had Drogba and Ballack injured with Fiberglass and Stevie G. looking like ****. I only scored 34 points. Ryan ****ing Shawcross scored the most for me.

I had drogba 2, gerrard did ok 2 get an assist at least, i swapped him for lamps...i know prices will change so ill make some money from that .. lamps alrdy down 0.2 so i made that extra by buying stevie G for 12.4 now hes 12.6

I had fabregas captain...he did fk all argh, should of stuck with my choice of bullard captain And i had ivonovic and he didnt play for some strange reason, wld of had anotehr 6 points... argh

Comment

• Lennon had the 3 assists and 1 goal for Spurs.

I think however he hurt his foot, so if any of you guys had him on your fantasy team it's a bittersweet victory.

He was hobbled after that masterclass performance.

Well IDK about masterclass considering Wigan really sucked.

It looked like they were playing 2 in the back with no midfield.

Comment

• LMAO

Tottenham Hotspur 9 1 Wigan Athletic

Comment

Working...
                      X