X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
    Her **** look so fake though.
    They most probably are and her face aint all the either.

Comment

• She's not the best out there I know, I just like her atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
        He's a useless bastard.

I'd rather have Voronin.
        I dnt understand, how you dont see berbas class...

Really dont

Any football fan can see how good he is....you dont need to score each time you play to be great for the team, look at rooney as the biggest example of that

Comment

• Michael Essien!

Comment

• Berba is quality, he is capable of doing some great things on the pitch. He just comes accross as a lazy prick.

Comment

• Cant believe people say Anderson isnt good, and say he cant pass....

People always talk about fabregas being young, well this guy turned 21 in april....

Comment

• Anderson will be one of the best center's in the world in a few years time. He's only 21 now and he's arguebly our best and most consistent center mid. He will be starting in the Brazilian national team alongside Kaka.

He always has Fabregas' number too which i think is brilliant. Everytime they play each other he gets the better of Cesc, despite Cesc being the better of the 2.

Comment

• I wouldnt say hes the better of the 2.....like

Of course fabregas is an amazing player, 1 of the best passers in the world...

But anderson isnt just about attacking....

He defends so much, so strong on the ball...he passes great, makes great runs that lures defenders in and lets our strikers get some space...

Just so much 2 his game thts so good

Comment

• her **** are fake

Comment

• What i like most about him is his strength. He can outmuscle everyone yet he is damn quick at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X