X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    Only United player I fucks with is Evra, that dude is raw. :up:
    We need a midfielder that runs at defenders like Evra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
      I just worry.

Ronaldo gone, Scholes and Giggs on the way out. VDS out soon and Neville is losing his edge.

Can Anderson, Nani and Obertan reach their potential before they depart. Foster ain't going to take VDS's spot for ****, I said that from day one. Fabio for Neville?

Well, i think Ando can get into that center mid for certain....Obertan will get on the wing, left or right id say he could play on either....I think we are going to have to get another winger, not sure tho...i mean tosic is good for left wing and hes left footed...unlike nani + obertan both right footed...plus hes very good at set pieces...

Foster i think will be a great keeper, he just has had a bad patch recently...alot of pressure for him...But apparently United are making a move for some german keeper, forgot his name but its meant to be in the 16mils or so...so he must be good lol

Dunno what will become of nani but again, hes still young...only 22 (23 this month)

I think people need to give players time, not every1 is like ronaldo and messi and are the best in the world at early ages...they are jst freaks of nature lol

Fabio and Rafael seem to be taking over the right and left back slots fine, but it will be a while before evras out :P Nevilles lost it IMO, his final 3rd play is great tho, cant take that away from him, and his throw ins

Comment

• Macheda, Tosic and Obertan need to play more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          But apparently United are making a move for some german keeper, forgot his name but its meant to be in the 16mils or so...so he must be good lol
          Ze ******n CSKA keeper, Igor Akinfeev?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
            Macheda, Tosic and Obertan need to play more often.
            Yeah, i like welbeck....seems so confident, good finisher and has that pace that troubles defenders and hes only 18 lol

And i dont have a clue bout what the goalkeepers name is, i will try found out 2moz...but for now its bed for me, im fked lol

night peeps!

Comment

• Anderson is pretty poor. Good thing he's quick and strong, because other than that his all-around game has unlimited flaws. His passing alone bugs the hell out of me.

I'll take Lucas over him, and that's saying a lot.

Comment

• Anderson is epic. Ever since his little bust up with Fergie he's upped his game and is our best and most consistent midfielder. He's only 21 remember, Carrick is 28 and he's been playing shocking this season.

I believe he will be one of the best centers in the world in a few years time, he's really improving every season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
                  I'll take Lucas over him, and that's saying a lot.
                  Anderson isn't that bad.

Comment

• Old Lady #1 .

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Sempre Il Diavolo!!

Comment

Working...
                      X