X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's right, fuck off Butters!

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      I dunno what you 2 are arguing about i couldn't be arsed to read the 15 essays but arsenal are pretty inexperienced....i mean they are good dont get me wrong, plus you dont need to be experienced to do a goal like that...just need to be a class player, with a bit of bad defending also
      Why because they are young. This squad have been playing at the top level for four years, reaching semi finals of the champions league and quarter finals, beating the likes of AC Milan, AS Roma, Real Madrid, Juventus, Sevilla, Villareal, FC Porto and so forth. The mix of bench players with the reserves have reached the finals of the FA Cup and the Carling Cup, yeah they lose and sometimes put god awful performances but building a team from scratch and them being young takes time and those losses mature and make you grow as a player. Saturday we beat the Scum 3-0 but we didn't play well, the football all of us are used to seeing wasn't there, but we showed composure and patience hardly something a side or players this young ever show, and we attacked at the sign of weakness from the Scum and it paid off. This team is finally learning to win without playing good, Fulham is another example. So saying they are inexperienced is wrong, not saying they don't need more or will get more but they are experienced

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
        No, that would be Chelsea
        Because Chelsea has a crap defense but are stacked upfront?

Nah, that's Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post

Nah, that's Arsenal.
          What would you know jewboy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            That's right, fuck off Butters!
            Jealousy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              What would you know jewboy?
              I suggest you remove your caravan from my drive, ****.

Comment

Nah, that's Arsenal.
                Not really, its cause they spent to win the CL and the league yet they haven't in three years, looks like the galacticos and still can't win the CL and the league again. The manager is lucky to return for a second season, just like Madrid.

Comment

Why because they are young. This squad have been playing at the top level for four years, reaching semi finals of the champions league and quarter finals, beating the likes of AC Milan, AS Roma, Real Madrid, Juventus, Sevilla, Villareal, FC Porto and so forth. The mix of bench players with the reserves have reached the finals of the FA Cup and the Carling Cup, yeah they lose and sometimes put god awful performances but building a team from scratch and them being young takes time and those losses mature and make you grow as a player. Saturday we beat the Scum 3-0 but we didn't play well, the football all of us are used to seeing wasn't there, but we showed composure and patience hardly something a side or players this young ever show, and we attacked at the sign of weakness from the Scum and it paid off. This team is finally learning to win without playing good, Fulham is another example. So saying they are inexperienced is wrong, not saying they don't need more or will get more but they are experienced
                  Your taking it to literally...of course they are going to have fkin experienced by now, but compare arsenals teams experience to a team like united's, or chelsea's....even liverpools....arsenal are young and experienced to a certain degree...but these guys were playing while arsenals players were moving into high school lol Thats the kind of experience im talking about, we will see anyway when the 2nd half of the season comes....

Will arsenal stay with every1 at the top or lose lots of points again....like the last 2 seasons

Comment

Not really, its cause they spent to win the CL and the league yet they haven't in three years, looks like the galacticos and still can't win the CL and the league again. The manager is lucky to return for a second season, just like Madrid.
                    Well I'm talking in terms of your teams. Not how much they cost.

Comment

Jealousy.

Up yours Butters!

Comment

Working...
                      X