This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    40% chance of winning ain't a great chance, it's a slim chance of winning.
    with so many teams i think it is. For example South Africa probably has a 2 percent chance at winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
      Depends if Ferdinand wants to pull his finger out of his arse.
      Watch as liverpool put on a brilliant performance sidekick. The man who relaxes his hair is going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        with so many teams i think it is. For example South Africa probably has a 2 percent chance at winning.
        If a doctor came up to you and said there was a 40% that you'll live, you'll probably end up dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Watch as liverpool put on a brilliant performance sidekick. The man who relaxes his hair is going down.
          Liverpool suck dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
            Liverpool suck dick.

Do you not remember the way torres owned vidic last season boy wonder? left him flat on his arse from what i can remember.........

Comment

• Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
              Do you not remember the way torres owned vidic last season boy wonder? left him flat on his arse from what i can remember.........
              I guess they had to match him against Vidic because they knew Evra would rip him apart.

Comment

• Lmfao @ ManUre. They rely on Rooney's diving and their opponents own goals to win games. They aint winning **** this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  Lmfao @ ManUre. They rely on Rooney's diving and their opponents own goals to win games. They aint winning **** this year.
                  Co-sign....................

Comment

• Old firm at noon f--k that's right .I've just woke up from been on the p--s and i've still got a beer left to drink .

Comment

• Yassssssssss! 'Mon the Hoops!

Comment

Working...
                      X