Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya'll ****ers need to start supportin the real club Everton...will give out 10k and karma for people havin Everton logo's in their avaters.

Comment

• spain are better than italy at the moment.

Comment

• it's kinda cool tho that they are the two major champions (euro and world cup) .

Comment

• Originally posted by Savino View Post
          ya'll ****ers need to start supportin the real club Everton...will give out 10k and karma for people havin Everton logo's in their avaters.
          Lol as if!! I was working at wembley for the FA cup final tho...in the everton section, the fans r good for everton...n when saha scored i ran out 2 watch the replay lol! was celebrating with the fans!! Still United are my heart!!

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
          it's kinda cool tho that they are the two major champions (euro and world cup) .
          Yeah i know what you mean, when it comes to euros and world cup...its always a toss up....got a feeling spain can win it this time tho, their players are at their peaks, and their partnerships are great...xavi and iniesta centermid...torres villa upfront...puyol and pique CB's....n then the rest are great aswel... Its abit like Champions league tho...whoevers the best on the nite wins really...

Comment

• The Spaniards failed to capitalize on those shots.

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
            spain are better than italy at the moment.
            Yeah. But they still could be beaten by Italy if anyone.

parts of the defense have to contain the Azzurri attack. If you organize it they're just overly deadly and can counter Spain.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I only said technically Italy are better because they have the World Cup to show for it.

I can't wait for tomorrow, Brazil vs USA.

I think the Brazilian coach is going to demand a big win after their previous performances.

Can't pick a score just yet, will do tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                Lol as if!! I was working at wembley for the FA cup final tho...in the everton section, the fans r good for everton...n when saha scored i ran out 2 watch the replay lol! was celebrating with the fans!! Still United are my heart!!
                Haha it was worth a try.

I was there mate and we went mental..as always. It was the worst possible start but still a great day out. When we have a day out no one will out-sing our lot. It was my 22nd birthday on FA cup final day too. Just re-newed my season ticket and can't wait for the opening day. You see our fans when the team bus arrived? greatest day ever been an Evertonian. still laugh at Chelsea fans when they scored, just stood there and callped their hands. Everton are a real club with history and tradition.

Comment

• Why did Everton get rid of Valente and Van Der Meyde?

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                    I only said technically Italy are better because they have the World Cup to show for it.

I can't wait for tomorrow, Brazil vs USA.

I think the Brazilian coach is going to demand a big win after their previous performances.

Can't pick a score just yet, will do tomorrow.

Key battle
                    Oguchi Onyewu-Luis Fabiano
                    Brazil's outstanding Sevilla striker has vowed publically to score a goal a game at these finals in South Africa. He's already off the mark having grabbed the second against the Egyptians, but he will need to find a way past the hulking figure of Oguchi Onyewu, the USA's last line of defence, come Thursday's clash. A massive presence at the back, the 1.93m defender is a formidable presence, and one that even O Fabuloso (The Fabulous) may not be able to find a way around. Only time will tell if the Brazilian ace can be as good as his word here in South Africa.

http://www.fifa.com/confederationscu...7/preview.html

Agree?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Gooch saves our dignity with his Manly presence.

Comment

Working...
                      X