X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    piggy I'll give you a game on fifa 11

promise i won't rage quit
    Don't have 11. Got bored of FIFA after I kept getting quit on!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      360. I don't know I like to finish the game and feel good about making it to the final whistle. I've had guys quit at 85 minutes when I have a score of 1-0. It's like they think that a draw is a loss and they don't even want to play for that.
      Well, I'm pretty sure most of my wins didn't end with 'em quitting, probably because I having been raping peeps much, close wins score wise, sometimes I play a lot better than 'em, but it's harder to score in Fifa11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        piggy I'll give you a game on fifa 11

promise i won't rage quit
        Remember that time when I schooled you? Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          i hate the mexican league, but monterrey really plays good football....vucetich is like the mourinho of the mexican league....he basically wins easily.....

when teyre defensive, they pressure the whole pitch and make it very difficult for the other team to get a clear opportunity....and they have Humberto Suazo as their striker, who is too good for Mexico...a chance he has is almost a goal assured.....
          Lulz, so they won the league?

I saw part of America's last game.

Comment

• Tired of seeing Pachua get embarassed in the club world cup. Monterrey or Santos would put up a better showing.

Comment

• Happed to America too.

Comment

• No-one cares about the club world cup and the outcome of the matches played in it have no baring on the pecking order in world football.

Comment

• Hernandez should let his facial hair grow, so he doesn't look 12.

Comment

• 1Mill on Hernandez actually getting to play against Chelsea, anybody want to bet?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X